Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-09-14 at 2:53 PM, Brandt1 said:

Thanks for the amazing stream y'all! I also got the riven drop, even if it was for a weapon I won't use -_- 

However the 16 minute slow mode in Twitch chat seemed like a random amount of time and excessive. Maybe I just think that, but couldn't even put an answer in chat because I had to wait 1000 seconds between every single message.

Just to show what I was seeing if I tried to type something after I put a message in chat.

9w0gvFX.png

Edit: It was fun to watch a dev stream that went longer than usual. Was quite invested into you finishing that hunt.

I have to agree with this. The slow mode during pretty much ANY of the livestreams is quite excessive and can be cut down a bit, considering there's usually 10s of thousands of people watching. Slow mode affects everyone individually instead of universally as I'm thinking that's how you are intending it to be used. There have been times in the past that I've dropped a response to a question one of the streamers would ask, then I'd have a question pop up in my mind for them only for it to be blocked by slow mode, and then the train of thought leaves the station and I forget what it was I was going to ask. Please, please reconsider the LENGTH of slow mode.

@[DE]Rebecca Just a little concern. The present melee stances, some of the quick-melee moves are different from their 'equipped-melee-EEE' move, so for the new changes I hope they will be changed accordingly to match the quick-melee move as almost all quick-melee moves (those that are different from their EEE moves) are better than their EEE moves. 

Why I am concern is because we will be equipping melee automatically once we quick melee and if that changes to the (lousier) EEE version of those particular melee weapons, that the move won't be as pleasant to use.

On September 14, 2018 at 5:06 PM, tsukikage said:

Like about a third of the posts here, I also never got a riven mod, and I was connected to the stream the entire time...

I still got nothing i know now that free drops will never be for everyone because even if you watch the Live Stream and videos after they stopped your still just a view number. I remember when warframe showed the whole tenno community now the sat F you. Heartbroken 

On September 14, 2018 at 5:06 PM, tsukikage said:

Like about a third of the posts here, I also never got a riven mod, and I was connected to the stream the entire time...

I still got nothing i know now that free drops will never be for everyone because even if you watch the Live Stream and videos after they stopped your still just a view number. I remember when warframe showed the whole tenno community now the sat F you. Heartbroken 

Still no mod warframe showed the whole tenno community now that we are nothing but views for them they everyone because only a handful now that i see how they cant respond to my messages, because i dont matter as a long term lover of WARFRAME just to waste time that cant be returned. Heartbroken smh i use to love watching them stream i dont know now :(

Hey so to the powers that be I found something interesting out. Apparently I got the riven and a bunch of the free twitch drops (teshin statue) on an old account that is no longer synced up to twitch. I checked everything on my end and its all connected to the PC but the drops came to an old PS4 account I used a while back. Obviously at this point im not expecting to also get the riven for the PC, even though everything was set up correctly. Just food for thought in the future, seems something weird is going on with people who have disconnected from one platform and switched to the other on Twitch. Either way thanks for the stream.  

12 hours ago, (PS4)stoneymacpot said:

Still no mod warframe showed the whole tenno community now that we are nothing but views for them they everyone because only a handful now that i see how they cant respond to my messages, because i dont matter as a long term lover of WARFRAME just to waste time that cant be returned. Heartbroken smh i use to love watching them stream i dont know now 😞

Calm down. It's the weekend. Most of them aren't even in the office and I'm fairly sure the ones that would handle an issue like this are at home.

Looks like the test failed but we'll have to wait for another try. Got this message from support.

We understand that this has been frustrating for you, and for that, we apologize.

Please note that we would not be able to manually add the items into your account as these are offered by Twitch, and they have their own terms.

However, you can rest assured that we are continuously working to remedy this situation to avoid this issue altogether.

For now, it would be best to continuously link and unlink your accounts to make sure that the connection is refreshed so that the item(s) may be added in future promotions.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

If you didn't get a riven then better luck next time, that's about all there is to it.

Archived