Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Smaller Decor Pieces for the Dojo Please!

Ultima_Advanced

Currently, I'm in the process of making a "lounge" area in my Clan's Dojo, and have so far built and added a flatscreen TV, a public computer with a bench, a couple of planter boxes with connected benches, and a water cooler. I'm currently making a wall-mounted shelf underneath where the TV is mounted, and bought a Sukshma Casing to use as a "video game console". As I was trying to find something to place on the shelf next to the Casing to be a stand-in for game cases, the only thing I could find was a stack of Corpus batteries, which, even when scaled down to the smallest size, are still too big.

After awkwardly placing this stack upright, I tried next to build a simple, square-topped table, so that I could possibly place some "books" or a "lamp" on it. Unfortunately, the piece I want to use is too big, and can't be scaled down. All the other decorations that could be used don't look right, and quite simply, it's making it way too hard to dress the area up.

What I'm asking for is a set of decorations for Dojos that are smaller by default, and can be resized. Something that could be used as either a book or a disc case would be nice, as well as a smaller square panel, a cup decoration that could be stacked, maybe an array of small knickknack-type items, things of that nature.

On a separate note, a set of Cetus pots and pans, silverware and the like would also be valued, as I'm sure I'm not the only one who wishes they were able to make a "kitchen" area in their Dojo. Plates would also be nice.