Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(non)Cooperation

HitsuSan

Hi guys, as far as i can tell there's no cooperation in this game if not for the double button pressing and the revive mechanics isn't it?

What i mean to say is that even the warframe powers are very solo oriented, there's no combo or techinque that you can do with 2 players, there's no sinergy anywhere within 2 players and you can do everything on solo (which is good for those that want to play solo but there's almost no reason to want to play with others).

Give us something to do in coop! Clans have no reason to exist because of this : \

Volt, Trinity, Rhino, Mag are team work Frames.

In pluto missions because it only takes a few shots to lose 600+ shield, I've used my 3rd Ability (electric cover) many times because it allows me and my team to shoot without having to block our own line of sight.

Trinity is very helpful in level 30+ maps because you almost never walk away from a heavy fight without some loss in HP.

This is comming from a Rank 22 Volt player - 784 shld and 234 hp

In pluto missions because it only takes a few shots to lose 600+ shield, I've used my 3rd Ability (electric cover) many times because it allows me and my team to shoot without having to block our own line of sight.

Trinity is very helpful in level 30+ maps because you almost never walk away from a heavy fight without some loss in HP.

On Pluto i can solo Hades with Loki Rank 30, it's absurdly hard but you can do it. And well a minimum degree of cooperation is there but i will like to have some more.

I play a Volt also, though i havent really ever dropped a sheild (3rd ablility) in combat (cleared pluto) Never have found a need to, its usually easy enough to find cover, and with 2700sheilds + 200 hp (level 30 warframe) i spend most of my time in the middle of a room being shot at by 4-5 guys + a heavy...

(really think sheild needs to be nerfed a bit, maybe in the way the % is applied, for example currently it seems to work like this 100 sheild + 100% = 200 + 100% = 400, instead it should really only apply the % to the base, not whats been added to the base... otherwise having "teamwork" frames is kinda redundant, and the "teamwork" skills kind of irrelivant... maybe coupled with base stats rasing with each level of your equipment.)

Edited by insomniaplaysgames

you know insomnia, i don't have that much shields, i play with around 1200 ^^ and still i can do amazing things, but i think this is the spirit of the game, you are not a stupid soldier in a stupid war game... you are a freaking space techno ninja monster, i think we all deserve to be op because of this and this is not the direction i wanted to go with this thread, i don't feel like there's no cooperation because we are too strong, i think there's no cooperation because there are no cooperation mechanics!