Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback On Nezha - About warding halo and blazing chakram.

troyano323

Nezha's changes made me really happy but there are some tweaks that could be made on these skills:

- Blazing Chakram: I dont know if DE can pull this off but i would really like to see an improvement in the targeting of the skill. Unless i directly aim at an enemy most of the time the skill misses or it hit an enemy and then bounce wherever it please even when enemies around. Can we have it like seeking suriken ( with the augment ) ? not talking about the increased range but the target of that skill on this one would be really good.

-Warding halo: Everything is good here BUT the time window to recast the skill while invulnerable is too short. In lower level misions its fine since enemies cant kill you but in a long run you dont want eat a bullet or two without the damage reduction since most of the time that equals death. If you know your warding halo is about to end you cant cast divine spears since you want to take dmg to be able to recast it so can we get a full 2 sec or even 3 of invulnerability to safely recast the skill? considering gara can recast her dmg reduction whenever she want ( with the 4 ) i truly dont think i am asking for much. Currently i am forced to use an ancient healer so i dont get deleted when the skill end and thats not cool :c

Edited by troyano323