Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are some good weapons for MR 10 and below

beelzey79

Question

14 answers to this question

Primary: Lanka, Rubico, Kohm, Phantasma, Ignis Wraith, Amprex, Arca Plasmor, Dread, Lenz

Secondary: Atomos, Mara Detron, if you like thrown weapons then Fusilai

Melee: any whip(Atterax or if you have good riven then Scoliac), but with melee 3.0 i think DE will nerf whips.

Edited by Keetsune

On 2018-09-15 at 3:32 PM, beelzey79 said:

Sure lemme just do sorties and endless survival with the strun

On 2018-09-15 at 10:22 PM, Fiftycentis said:

Strun wraith is really strong, and with the right mods you Can easily beat sortie with mk-1 strun

I have a sweet build for strun with and with out a riven and it sure can carry you trought the entire sortie level.

On 2018-09-15 at 12:34 PM, Keetsune said:

Primary: Lanka, Rubico, Kohm, Phantasma, Ignis Wraith, Amprex, Arca Plasmor, Dread, Lenz

Secondary: Atomos, Mara Detron, if you like thrown weapons then Fusilai

Melee: any whip(Atterax or if you have good riven then Scoliac), but with melee 3.0 i think DE will nerf whips.

Primary I'd also add Tigris 

Secondary I'd add the Pandero and the Pox

Meele I'd make sure to have a dagger and Covert lethality. In general I'd add broken war, secure lecta or even the normal one 

if you ask me, for primaries I'd go with either Soma (high clip, decent slash) or the boltor(high clip, exceptional puncture), Dread (A bow of pure slash damage, but also very powerful)

For secondaries: the sonicor (it may be impact alone, but it's fun to use if you can get it) or Akstiletto (high accuracy dual pistol with nice damage and speed)

For melee: broken war (sword, high damage), Umbra Nikana (Nice damage especially with umbra mods), Broken scepter (if modded right, plus health or energy drain from dead coprses with the bo staff), Glaive (if you like throwing weapons), or just plain fixed War (Great sword with massive damage... or at least so I've heard. I dont wanna give up broken war yet tho)

To be fair, any of these with the right mods can work perfectly

Edited by (PS4)Frosty4Rock

To be honest, it isn't about the weapons, it's about the mods. Any weapon can be brought up to sortie level if you bring good mods and some forma to bear on the problem.

For a quick general rule tho, the basic damage mods, and Electric+Toxic to make Corrosive will get you through everything pretty much.

Edited by Erytroxylin