Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Few Blazing Chakra Proposals (Nezha)

DarkRuler2500

After the most recent rework of Nezha, i am pretty amazed by the rework itself.
However the most underwhelming ability is the Blazing Chakram.

Why?

1. Its homing abilities are weird and often do not work. Instead of homing onto the closest enemy it goes after the enemies around 15 meters away and then goes back into nothingness.Sometimes it does not even home at all although being surrounded by enemies.
  2. The charged shot deals nice damage but because ot the fast-paced game it is sometimes hard to hit enemies moving different than straight towards you.
  3. Although the path remains visually clear (e.g. Open Door, Volts Shield, ...) it cannot pass though such paths. Also it sometimes bounces from objects that are still meters away from it.

Suggestions

• Make the homing more intelligent by targeting the closest enemies available.
  • Make the first shot be semi-homing by making it possible to adjust its flight by 10-20 degrees to match itself to fast-moving enemies.
  • If a charged shot hits objects/environment it should explode and mark all enemies in the area with the Chakram debuff.
    Explosion radius should be 3-4 meters (affected by Power Range).
  • Chakram cutting range should be affected by power range instead of being fixed.

Besides that Nezha is already very nice. I really enjoy playing him after the rework but would enjoy it this skill could get changed.

@[DE]Pablo

Edited by DarkRuler2500

11 hours ago, Shockness said:

Completely agree, Nezha is super fun to play but I can barely use blazing chakram because it doesn't work most of the time, especially when you're not the host

It's pretty irritating how little ping or lag can cause it problems. Anything over about 40 ping and it doesn't tend to bounce correctly and often fails to actually hit enemies, and 80 or more and it wont even toss correctly unless you charge it. And sometimes even then it doesn't work right.

7 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

Against Grineer and most Infested I’ve had no problems with the Chakram, it’s against the Corpus that it’s tracking completely breaks for me.

This also seems to be a contributing problem. I think it might be related to the drones having small hit boxes that are up off the ground.

I honestly think consistency of the chakram is actually the biggest factor holding Nezha back.

Edited by XaoGarrent

Since someone already tag Pablo who did an amazing job with the rework, ill avoid making another thread an add to this one.

How do you guys feel about Chakram being an exalted weapon using Melee mods. I feel like the chakram is like a glaive so he could be great to be able to mod it independant of Nezha's mod and abilities. What do you guys think?

1 hour ago, wiinston17 said:

Since someone already tag Pablo who did an amazing job with the rework, ill avoid making another thread an add to this one.

How do you guys feel about Chakram being an exalted weapon using Melee mods. I feel like the chakram is like a glaive so he could be great to be able to mod it independant of Nezha's mod and abilities. What do you guys think?

I'd love to be able to customize it more.  Exalted would be a major change, and would seem to necessitate  changes in the rest of his kit.  I don't see that happening anytime soon if at all, given the time they just spent working on this update. Giving Chakram the Whipclaw treatment at some point seems much more realistic, and would still be a huge improvement IMO.

21 hours ago, fishworshipper said:

Against Grineer and most Infested I’ve had no problems with the Chakram, it’s against the Corpus that it’s tracking completely breaks for me.

Interestingly i have the least problem with the corpus.

On the grineer the disk either ignores the targets or fails to home on the third target.

On the infested the disk either hits a target than flies off into the sunset like team rocket or it hits 4 more guys.

Am ‎16‎.‎09‎.‎2018 um 17:48 schrieb wiinston17:

How do you guys feel about Chakram being an exalted weapon using Melee mods.

I would not like that, its a nice, cheap(and with the Augment powerful) ability which applies a nice debuff. I do want to use my nonexalted Melee weapons on some frames and not having a dead Ability every other Frame.

Also with the Charged Throw the Ability behaves just like a Glaive with Power Throw.

And as Exalted weapons are all 4th Abilitys it would make more sense to give him a Thrown Spear than The Chakram.