Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha's Athletes Foot

GOLANX

Nezha is unique in all the multiverse for having the worst ever case of athlete's foot never seen by podiatrist,  mostly because the Tenno Killed them all... thanks space mom.  More seriously Nezha's athletes foot is so bad it leaves a trail of fire around him, you might know it better as fire walker, I call it athletes foot.  Here is the thing about Nezha's Case of Athletes Foot, It defies gravity, don't get me wrong when i play Nezha i butt scoot way more than i jump but when i do jump or otherwise get airborne, a trail of fire floats int eh air behind me, defying the very laws of physics i used to get my butt to the ground and keep scooting, whats more athletes flames on the ground work on the enemies, setting em alight for some good CC and mediocre damage, not as much the stuff that is in the air, i also very much enjoy the fact that teleporting to the Ring of FATE creates a ring of athletes flames around me, problem is 8 times out of 10 it puts the flaming ring in midair, where it is still useless, and if the ground is uneven the flames can be underground, which is even less useful, please make Nezha's flame feet snap to solid ground.

P.S. why does Auto-correct try to get me to replace Chinese Folk-legend Nezha with the Indian God Ganesh, come on these are 2 equally obscure gods from different parts of the Continent, what you like Ganesh because he once got a Cameo in the Simpsons?

Also a side note, please make it so that the Ring of Fate, not to be confused with the hula hoop of invulnerability (i guess its the hula hoop of damage resistance now huh?), doesn't bounce off of allies, snowglobes, glass walls, and that first enemy in the row of 5 to zip past me 50 meters in the air where i can't see it, try to cast again and end up ontop of the skybox, that isn't fun yes Pablo i will take the charged only for teleporting, i'm tired of getting stuck in skyboxes and the infinite plunge to the martian surface that accompanies it, which also kills the sick 35k hula hoop of damage resistance i just built up.