The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cetus Wisps for Amps - Please Make Them Purchasable!

LyricRhapsody

1 hour ago, LyricRhapsody said:

Come for help and suggestions, get punched in the face by other players. Yep, sounds about right.  I totally love being treated like an idiot just because I don't have the money and builds everyone else has.  Thanks for that.

You were given suggestions:  You can buy them already, you even specify "for Quills standing" in the OP.  You can get out there and farm for half a Night cycle and get enough for pretty much anything, no booster required.  Zephyr, Nova, any Archwing and a handful of Archwing Launchers...  The options are there, and you have refused them.

I don't buy boosters, with the sole exception thus far of a 3-Day Credit Booster for this past Double Credit Weekend.  And yet I somehow have Wisps, so I guess I must just be magic or something, it certainly can't possibly have to do with just getting out there and farming them.

And besides that, you're hardly being treated like an idiot.

Personally believe blueprints should be reusable for zaws, amps & upcoming kitgun pieces & have the crafted parts be tradeable.
It's the very least we could have since DE could not deliver on making "ungilded" items possible to disassemble if you're unhappy with the item.

2 hours ago, Autongnosis said:

Quill standing buy option is good but way too costly, and imo comes too late since to get there you've probably already crafted every amp worth crafting already. 

and buying stuff for 'alternate Credits' doesn't exactly check the box for 'interesting Gameplay', for me.