Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gara Mending Splinters

Talinthis

It's 3hp/s per target affected by power strength on top of 90% damage reduction the ability provides by default. It's not terrible, it's decent for healing chip damage but the further in the game you are, the less it matters as you get access to options that are simply more efficient (e.g. Magus Elevate).

Edited by JuicyButthurt

9 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

what is this? is this a joke? take it back!!!! 3hp a second is absolutely worthless. make it 3% a second or something and limit it so it stops at 5 stacks or something. nobody in the game is using this.

from what me and my GF have seen its 1: affected by power strength 2: works on allies 3: it seems to heal more for each enemy your hitting with splinter storm 4: it heals everyone who has it if one person with splinter storm on them is hitting a enemy with it EX: 1 enemy getting hit 3hp/s 2 6hp/s etc

generalizing is rude also people use it just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it also its 90% dr with a intensify alone if im correct be happy you got something at all with that much already in the package healing is always nice im sorry its not good enough for your level 150+ bombard's on mot (yes aware its a over exaggeration) 

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Talinthis:

nobody in the game is using this.

I am using it.

The 3/HP is strength affected and increases the more targets are affected.
Also you have to see it in relationship with the 90% damage reduction. If you only take 10% of the damage then 10/s (which can easily be obtained) outheals incoming damage even on sortie-levels.

vor 38 Minuten schrieb Talinthis:

what is this? is this a joke? take it back!!!! 3hp a second is absolutely worthless. make it 3% a second or something and limit it so it stops at 5 stacks or something. nobody in the game is using this.

see it more like this: with garas dmg reduction its effectively more like 30hp/sec per target if she didnt have the dmg reduction. 3hp doesnt look like much, true, but being affected by power strenght plus the dmg reduction plus being per target means that its effectively much better than it seems. we have other ways to heal which do make this augment mediocore at best no matter what, but its not completely useless. personally i wouldnt use it too. i am running with an adarza 24/7 and the dmg it deals heals a frame from 100 hp to max in many cases, worst case there are the magus to help out.

if u said its uncreative, boring and becomes less useful the longer one stays in the game then i would agree because especially being uncreative is my biggest issue with recent augments. its actually disappointing tbh. there are so many good ideas from players and what do we get ? 3hp/second....a 2nd mallet....we can explode larva...they arent bad, literally, especially the 2nd mallet has good use....but its so SO uncreative and boring....

11 hours ago, seprent said:

from what me and my GF have seen its 1: affected by power strength 2: works on allies 3: it seems to heal more for each enemy your hitting with splinter storm 4: it heals everyone who has it if one person with splinter storm on them is hitting a enemy with it EX: 1 enemy getting hit 3hp/s 2 6hp/s etc

generalizing is rude also people use it just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone doesn't like it also its 90% dr with a intensify alone if im correct be happy you got something at all with that much already in the package healing is always nice im sorry its not good enough for your level 150+ bombard's on mot (yes aware its a over exaggeration) 

the heal thing needs to work on enemies, maybe have the glass shards spread to other enemies within a proximity too. a cap in the mod healing would be fine but as it is, the mod is mediocre when i can just use that slot for more range or duration instead

2 minutes ago, Talinthis said:

the heal thing needs to work on enemies, maybe have the glass shards spread to other enemies within a proximity too. a cap in the mod healing would be fine but as it is, the mod is mediocre when i can just use that slot for more range or duration instead

Up to you buddy the augment clearly isnt for everyone

it's per Enemy, and your Damage Reduction increases the effective value of the Healing by a factor of 10.

if you cover your 3 Allies, and a few Enemies(like.... say 5) it's easily an effective 270HP/sec without any Strength Mods.
or if we cover only your Allies but have +100% Strength... ~240HP/sec.
or, 3 Allies, a few Enemies AND +100% Strength? 540HP/Sec.

because of the Damage Reduction Gara has and that it stacks for EVERY instance of Splinter Storm, that 3/Sec is a lot more than it sounds like.
sure, it's not quite as strong for your Allies unless they have their own Damage Reduction but it's free for them so it's something you can give them that they wouldn't have otherwise.

Edited by taiiat