Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bevsii

Revenant - Mesmer Skin, makes it really hard to see in dark areas

Hi All,

I'm unsure if I'm the only one with this issue, but I'm having a lot of trouble seeing when I have Mesmer Skin active when I'm playing on Revenant. This seems to be particularly noticeable when playing in darker areas such as the plains of Eidolon at night when moving at faster speeds.

Other than that I love this Warframe and have been having a ton of fun with him!

Is anyone else having this issue? Is there any way to disable this effect without disabling any of the others?

Thanks! 

Here is what it looks like for me: https://imgur.com/a/CAFmTsg

EDIT: Worth noting, I was playing with the default medium settings.

I have the same issue. A perfectly clear vision now turns I tim peering through the fog just to see who is shooting me in the face now. 

While I can't say I like the fog it's not as bad as it was on release or before they fixed the multiple mesmer skin bug last updates, I still wouldn't mind having it changed to have less vertical nature and more of a 'ground fog' similar to how chroma adds it's elemental ward. 

Revenant is bad for fishing because of the fog lol. I thought Mesmer skin would help me ignore the enemies a bit, but it makes fishing abysmal.