Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Umbra Fanart

Sillfix

This is my Excalibur Umbra setup (I'm using the Sentient slayer skin) Hope you enjoy.

excalibur_umbra_by_sillfix-dcmzisp.jpg

For those of you who are following me for a while now, the reason for not making a mega thread with all my posts is just that I update way too little to keep the post active and it's just a hassle to get the thread going, so I'll be making small posts. If it is ever requested, to make a mega thread tho, I will consider it.

vor 23 Minuten schrieb Sikoden:

This is absolutely beautiful! Are those watercolor paints or just regular acrylic/oil?
The blending is SO nice, and you have a beautiful Umbra scheme. 🙂

This is a mix of Lineart, black and blue watercolors + copic markers for the jade green energy and light parts... for the blending I start with black and work quickly to fill the space before the edges of my watercolor drys out, so it'll be one solid blended piece. Then I'll go over it with the blue watercolor and finish with the copics. 

On 2018-09-16 at 11:46 AM, Sillfix said:

This is a mix of Lineart, black and blue watercolors + copic markers for the jade green energy and light parts... for the blending I start with black and work quickly to fill the space before the edges of my watercolor drys out, so it'll be one solid blended piece. Then I'll go over it with the blue watercolor and finish with the copics. 

That's amazing. I've never been good with watercolor and markers, so it's always nice to see beautiful art by others who are talented with it. 🙂

Excellent piece. The colour balance is particularly well done, least from my perspective as someone colourblind; normally, I struggle with greens and yet, this is surprisingly clear to parse where the boundaries are.

Certainly the kind of result I wouldn't be surprised to see in a graphic novel, honestly. Best of luck with what comes next, any rate.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Blakrana:

Excellent piece. The colour balance is particularly well done, least from my perspective as someone colourblind; normally, I struggle with greens and yet, this is surprisingly clear to parse where the boundaries are.

Certainly the kind of result I wouldn't be surprised to see in a graphic novel, honestly. Best of luck with what comes next, any rate.

oh wow, thank you a lot!