Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revenant passive/thrall enhancement

(XBOX)AstralPhoenix99

I personally quite enjoy playing revenant and like all of his abilities, but with how efficiently i can get my shield back or just over shields up and keep them there, the passive never gets a chance to take affect. And the damage pillar the thralls leave doesn’t do much, sooo... my three suggestions

1.change passive so when revenant(or maybe all allies) stands in a thrall damage pillar he regents energy(or just make an augment mod for enthrall that allows for this)

2. Or maybe change passive so that sort of like inaros’ desecrate you can just siphon energy off of any thrall by walking up and clicking on them(which results in that thralls death/or de-thralling upon completion

3. i like to use the thralls, but it’s annoying if your team keeps killing them, so maybe give a damage reduction buff from being killed by other group members(since people only really benefit from revenant killing his thralls)

Edited by (XB1)AstralPhoenix99
Typo

Well yes but it wouldn’t be that different from inaros’ passive, becomes entombed and can revive himself, the passive gives him the innate ability, but you still have to actively drain enemies to revive, in revenant’s case it could be “when near a thrall revent gains a lust for energy, allowing him to siphon it from them, the passive, and it’s still not very different from the way inaros’ passive works(regardless it was just an idea, personally I really only care for 1/3, but I thought 2 was a more intriguing game mechanic than standing still in a colum of light)