Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

does status chance round up?

--RV--Dopekoke

Question

I have a khom riven with ms and status chance at 116.7, after doing some math, with 3 dual stat mods, it grants me 99% status.  The riven itself gives 29% at 1.16, however, if it were to be rounded up to 1.2, that would give me 30 which would then bring the weapon 100% but I can't tell because the MS is interfering with it.  I can see the procs but I don't know if I'm supposed to get more or not, its hard to tell.

Does anyone know if status chance round up to the 10th or 100th?  And yes I looked it up on the wiki and it does not say anything about it.

Edit:

Some more information, yes it strips armor but the innate ms and the fact that when the khoms spins up, more rounds are being fired thus, even more pellets are being shot so that creates more chances to proc corrosive.

Edited by Dopekoke

6 answers to this question

24 minutes ago, Datam4ss said:

It does not round up. You are actuallly not getting the full 100% proc on all pellets thanks to that.

I rolled some more and got 128 status which brough it up to 100% BUT now I lost crit dmg and still have MS however the negative is magizine capacity at 54.  My old kohm riven was ms status and crit dmg with minus dmg to corpus, it did work and killed lvl 155 gunner quickly but now even with a viral build, it doesnt do justice.  With corrosive, it strips armor too quickly.  3/4 hp in and the armor is gone so no more bonus corrosive dmg and the slash ticks are too small along with the reduced mag size, the dps overall is significantly lower.  I am sad.  I mean its not your fault but just wanted to share the end of the story.

Crit Damage is actually quite pointless on the Kohm unless you are going for a build using an Adarza/Arcane Avenger/Harrow. The problem is the negative magazine.

On shotguns, 99% on most pellet weapons will divide the status among the pellets meaning each pellet only has ~ 39% to proc or so. Only with 100% does it proc on all pellets.

That is a Sad Riven. If it was - impact and not mag size it would have been good.

On 2018-09-17 at 12:32 AM, LarryYourWaiter said:

Why would you keep rolling??? 99 percent not good enough?

Because shotguns and pellets don't work that way.    Look under multishot in the link  below to get a better explanation.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Status_Effect

Simply put...if your shotgun can't hit 100% status before multishot mods...it isn't really worth pushing into status on it.

Edited by Chappie1975