The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fortnite Emotes

Spartan336

You know what I love? Warframe.

You know what I also love? Fortnite! 

You know what they both have in common?

Emotes!

I'm thinkin' that some of the Fortnite emotes could make an appearance in Warframe! Imagine going to the relays as Ember and doing this!

I think it would be kool if this emote also had the special ability to repel members of the opposite gender and attract 10 year olds! And when over 30 of us join together in our dancing a battle royal would start! Don't you think that would be just swell? 

Warframe has been quite original so far, dont want to see [DE] copying things from other games to implement into the game. Also...

7 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I think it would be kool if this emote also had the special ability to repel members of the opposite gender and attract 10 year olds! And when over 30 of us join together in our dancing a battle royal would start! Don't you think that would be just swell?

You must be very desperate to find other players of your age...

31 minutes ago, Spartan336 said:

I think this is an important part of the post people. I'm not sure this guy's 100% serious :tongue:

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Are you performing a social experiment about lying about the fact that you're performing a social experiment?

How deep does this rabbit hole go? :scared:

Of course not. I would never lie to you about the fact that I'm preforming a social experiment when I'm doing a social experiment to lie about myself doing a social experiment to you! What a preposterous idea! Nonsense! 

I'm more amazed that some tool decided to make a 1h video of this.

That's some Nyan Cat level ridiculousness.

Then again, I saw a kid not so long ago, staring 30 minutes at Burger King's promotional screen so nothing surprises me anymore.

Edited by Ver1dian