Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe short story (Spoilers tag just in case)

Arty

Just wanted to quickly say, some may see some spoilers in these post in general. So you know, much as well warn all.

I recently started a little project of mine, focusing on warframe in general. There are multiple different 'levels' i guess of this project. Anyway, one is a short story/stories (depending on if i can be bothered lmao, and if the community seems to like it). I thought I should post a small section of what im planning to do, and also get community feedback and if you guys wanted to see a bit more or not. Also, i've left the story very broad for atmosphere and to fit the role, so if any of you wanted to guess who the character is, go ahead just do a spoilers answer like

Spoiler

This

Anyway lets get onto the story shall we! Also take into consideration im Australian, so it will be written in Australian spelling (for Americans and different other places have different ways of spelling then Australians)

Rise, for you are the predator, not the prey. (still working on a name lmao)

Tenno, creatures feared throughout the galaxy, the name haunting the darkest corners of the eternal void that stretches infinitely. It is arguably a name that is either Saviour to those who would be within the Tenno’s glaze of justice, or Children of Thanatos, literal death incarnated to stretch their eternally known wrath, one that even the mighty Orokin could not tame. Their power was that of awe no matter what position you hold in their eyes, friends or foes. All know of their power, but most importantly the physical manifestations of literal power that they inherit, the might Warframes. These warriors of brilliance create a pure aura that overwhelms all. But there is one warframe that sends fear, a beast that even the Tenno struggle to contain within this spectrum of power. Her cries of insanity and anguish piercing the still air with a sense of a hatred that burns for blood. Her torment is unparallel to what has been experienced by any individual who may gaze upon her. For there is now no restraints that can hold her, her freedom now hers.

She did not understand, her mind fractured. One memory still held though, a name that she could not place. Zanuka. The snow surrounded her, the cold clingy to her, felt to the very core of her being. Pain, pain and rage, revenge, anguish, pain, revenge, pain. Madness consumed her mind now, a result of something, some person, doing unspeakable things to her. She was once glorious, a treasure. Shattered memories filled her mind, overwhelming with pain, her vision red. She dropped to the ground, arching back in the emotion channelling through her system. A roar was let lose, echoing of the snow, traveling over the area. For those who did not know, they would think a beast of great proportions was stalking the snow for prey. They were right. A group of creatures dropped from the sky, surrounding the broken being. Their box like helmets were not know to her, or were they? They spoke, but she could not her. She did know them. They raised their weapons, aimed and armed to kill her. They did this. The commander started to count down, all ready to release a barrage of energy. Energy was released, a scream filling the area, energy surrounding all. There was only one problem for those there, they were not in control. All were flung back with a force that emitted from the prey they thought was defenceless, oh how did they not see the predator that they were now to fall to. She rose from her place, claws of energy melting the snow. She knew exactly why these Corpus are here, for her memories had returned. It did not matter in the end did it? They were prey to the madness that surrounded her very fibre of being. She will have her revenge, for it hungered greatly, and need something much bigger to sate. But for now, these little morsels will do

Let me know what you guys think! And if you would like to see more or not, or even have me make a series of short stories based on warframe!