Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New decorations and gardens

(XBOX)Night2BAssassin

I know we just got new decorations  but I would like more but infested theme and more under water themed. There are colors that we have that can make it look under water which is amazing but limited. We have some snow decorations but not showing the snow falling which could be in the snow themed gardens. There could be even higher grasses and trees that have fruit on them. I would like to see tiny houses and animals that you can add to the dojo that will wonder around where ever you put them. Whether they are big and small, they even have animations of laying down or even playing around. Also you can interact with them.

Gardens 

The gardens can be infested and snow themed gardens. Even under water garden themed. I would also like to be able to customize my garden with how close I can get to the door. I wish there could be even bigger gardens because you can only do so much. Where you are in a clan you have to decorate according to others standards in some cases. The gardens are your domain so no one can tell you what to do, it's yours and that's it. Honestly wanting bigger rooms didn't come to mind until I look at my observatory (which I decorated)  which made me want to have bigger gardens or at least the capacity took off or placed higher so you can do more. 

I may add more...

There are no pictures because this is just a thought if you want you can add what you want to see in the dojo down in the comments. Please no hate, no backlash or anything like that because again this is just a thought. 

Edited by (XB1)Night2BAssassin

31 minutes ago, Ultima_Advanced said:

I have a similar request, but mine is that they add more small decorations to the dojo, such as the Grineer flasks and facemasks you can find in some Grineer tilesets. I actually have a few screenshots of some objects that I personally think would be made at home in a Dojo.

same here, i mean can't we have more sindicate decorations besides a simple small statue? 

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Ultima_Advanced:

We don't even have the Orokin tables at our disposal. :(

Get creative! There are so many ways creating Orokin like tables, maybe you even find a new interesting one.

We only got 1 Orokinbench for example, but i like seeing "custom" chairs and benches and tables and its more intersting for me to see what people come up with.

To the requests: Maybe you didnt notice yet, but all Orokin/Grineer/Corpus/Nature Assets we got recently are assets you can find on normal tilesets.

So, i also like to have more variety, but i guess it will only be assets that already exists. But there are many that arent accesable in the Dojos so im sure we get a lot more of them.

1 hour ago, DreisterDino said:

Get creative! There are so many ways creating Orokin like tables, maybe you even find a new interesting one.

We only got 1 Orokinbench for example, but i like seeing "custom" chairs and benches and tables and its more intersting for me to see what people come up with.

To the requests: Maybe you didnt notice yet, but all Orokin/Grineer/Corpus/Nature Assets we got recently are assets you can find on normal tilesets.

So, i also like to have more variety, but i guess it will only be assets that already exists. But there are many that arent accesable in the Dojos so im sure we get a lot more of them.

There's already an Orokin Table as an ingame asset. Also, there are many other small assets that would be good little "knick-knacks" to put in our dojos.

vor 13 Stunden schrieb Ultima_Advanced:

@DreisterDino To clarify, there's a table that you can find in Void missions and some Derelict missions that is Orokin in design. It's an ingame asset. What I want is for that ingame asset to be available as a Dojo decoration object.

Ah ok, sry didnt read that accurate enough.

Would be nice, but still..there are many ways of creating nice orokin-looking tables already (pretty much everything from the orokin assets thats a square/rextangle/circle can become a table 🙂