Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone else excited for Chroma Prime Official Announcement?

VarianStark

At the same time, I'm hoping for a lot of tweaks for his kit since he doesn't offer much aside from being a tanky-damage dealer where half of the kit is useless and the passive isn't even a passive.

The announcement will likely come tomorrow, a week from the Prime Access.

Edited by Duality52

9 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I am DYING to see what accessories he comes with.

I hope to god it is an armor set.

Please bless us with dragon in dragon armor god damn DE no junk sugatra or sigil please god oh lord 😠

I agree, he MUST come with an armor set. I think DE should only add sugatra's as a bonus, not in place of a syandana or armor set. Sigils I sorta like but definitely shouldnt beat armor or syandanas.

10 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Please bless us with dragon in dragon armor god damn DE no junk sugatra or sigil please god oh lord 😠

Or how about a syandana with dragon wings?!

I know we have plenty of Tennogen wings but none exactly look like legitimate membrane wings. 

1 minute ago, Duality52 said:

At the same time, I'm hoping for a lot of tweaks for his kit since he doesn't offer much aside from being a tanky-damage dealer where half of the kit is useless and the passive isn't even a passive.

The announcement will likely come tomorrow, a week from the Prime Access.

I really hope they let him swap colors mid mission, that would make is passive 11/10 and open up so much more flexibility for augments (two elements at once pls)

Accessories are always the real hype, they dont get leaked.

Surprised about Rubico, Akjagara art from Tennocon might now indicate its for Mesa. 

Vectis P is my most used primary, so I'm ready to see if I feel like it will be my new most used.

If the stats on Gram P are real I cant wait to take it for a spin, got Galatine to hit 1.8 mill... so will see.

tbh im excited that my dragon boi finally getting a prime but until i hear that theyre fixing some aspects of his kit then im kinda meh. i might grab the prime access if they fix him up and is worth buying but until then im leaning more of just waiting and farming the parts regularly 😕

Edited by ShenRyujin

10 hours ago, VarianStark said:

The Anticipation....

Chroma Prime Access has got me refreshing news like a maniac. Also too excited for what accessories he may come with. Please DE give me my news fix.

9 hours ago, Fishyflakes said:

There was a teaser at Tennocon of a Primed Amp ( maybe skin) for our operators....

Soooo nb4 a Amp skin Prime and a Dragon Prime sugatra!