Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Disappearing model with Ghost equipped on Shade.

Cephalon_Shade

Hi, about a week ago I took a video of a bug I kept encountering off and on. I was using Prisma Shade with Ghost mod equipped, and sometimes my frame's model would be invisible to my self or invisible to other players. I have a video I took on the 11th and a few screenshots. Youtube video, skip to 3:08, it's before the bug happens. 

bymecx.jpgadiufr.jpg

I'm having the same bug. Seems to happen whenever Shade cloaks you while you're in another animation or in operator mode. Dying fixes it, but that's it. It's kinda fun cuz it turns the game into Warframe-DOOM Edition, buuuuut I'd rather it stop. Screenshot posted for veracity.c1oMU08.jpg

Edited by Arekasune

I'm suffering from the same bug frequently, it occurs most often with limbo and loki. Is it possible the rift walk/loki invisibility effects are interacting with each other? I've seen multiple different... oddities, from ember prime's head disappearing, to complete invisibility, and some frankly alarming effects on my weapons. If anyone has not seen the shade effect on a paris abra skin while it is visible, check this out:Df5jf4sWsAAkxOg.jpg:large

De9OsKaXUAMT1ma.jpg:large

I encountered the same problem since using Prisma Shade. 

The WF and sentinel get rendered invis as assumed to be, later then randomly completely disappear making it impossible to know, if i'm invis to enemies or not, as the WF is blanked out as shown in the first vid of this thread. 

As a mean side-effect this also happens, when you want to use Unairu Wisp...quite hard to get a dmg-boost with Operator-school-path, that requires an active pickup of the amplifying thing. 

So 2 suggestions for improvement: 
1st:
Fix that random disappearing when using Shade/Prisma Shade with the mod Ghost (as when severall updates ago i used Shade the same way and never had these problems)

2nd:
Make Unairu Wisp affected by mod Vacuum or auto-attach to an Operator in range of 10m e.g.

Hope this will find some attention by DE, as it already exists about the last 3-5 updates...latest seem to have happened when Limbo Prime came along. 
Thanks a lot in advance for fixing. :)