Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can we have a x100 bp for energy pads?

AlligatorPants

I would much rather see a foundry queue system that allows you to craft multiple items in a row to a maximum of 10 times the item or 24 hours worth of that item. This keeps Forma and other 24h+ build times the same, but allows players to craft multiple consumables at a time.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb Peter:

My daily yes for this suggestion

Cant be long until "other Peter" comes around to say no 😀

Edit: Just in case i am wrong and he is on vacation im gonna do it for him:

No, because this is an awesome system implemented by DE to make us login or use a stupid App to build things you need in masses one by one!

This System is one of the few reasons why people still log in daily and why Warframe still has a high playercount, because obviously we all would have left Warframe already if we wouldnt have to build these things one by one. If they would change this Warframe would be dead.

Edited by DreisterDino

10 minutes ago, DreisterDino said:

we all would have left Warframe already if we wouldnt have to build these things one by one. If they would change this Warframe would be dead. 

Errr... Wrong. I decided long ago to leave any game I end up playing only because of "loyalty awards". If I didn't care about the gameplay, why should I care about the stuff I earn in that game? That's just addiction to greed.

And if they add a queue system that needs to be refreshed at least once every 24h, those people would still log in every day just to do it.

vor 7 Minuten schrieb Uthael:

Errr... Wrong. I decided long ago to leave any game I end up playing only because of "loyalty awards". If I didn't care about the gameplay, why should I care about the stuff I earn in that game? That's just addiction to greed.

And if they add a queue system that needs to be refreshed at least once every 24h, those people would still log in every day just to do it.

That isnt my opinion, but some people in the Forum act like it would harm Warframe if it would be changed.

I gave the first 2 Posts in this topic a like btw 😉

I completly agree that adding gameplay mechanics or gamemodes that makes people login "whenever they can" because they want to play the game would be much more effective and long-lasting then stuff like this or Daily-Login Rewards.

Edited by DreisterDino