Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dynamic Dojo, Moar decor, new research idea.

(XBOX)MasterProtector

So ive had a few random ideas whilst decorating for hours on end in my dojo. Now i did some thematic stuff with the halls and thought, wouldnt it be cool if each room had more dynamic effects? like what if each room or clan hall could be dynamically changed between the different faction styles? this on some part would save on capacity in trying to say cover walls and floor to make it "look like" that faction style. Or for instance theres that one hallway room with the loki statue, once set in far as im aware theres no way to change which direction the statue faces, which would be nice, as well of being able to change statues (it would be nice to have dojo statues of the frames in general).

now i could go on about all the different decorations i think we need, like more within each faction to represent them, more stuff with visual effects, perhaps some character models to place, or even wildlife with set paths to create a more interesting dojo, interactive objects, perhaps reducing the capacity cost of "effects" from 20 to maybe 15 or 10. and well infested decor..... it needs to happen, theres alot of people clamoring for it.

I also thought that wouldnt it be cool if in our dojo we could research decorations for our orbiter that we could buy and build without paying plat for them? like various plants we scan, the kuria for example an item of interest, or even other random objects you find in game (speaking of capacity can we reduce articulas capacity cosy by a smidge? even 25 each would be helpful considering most everything else is 1-5 cost.... 

well thats my short version of what i want from the dojo.