Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Transfer tennogen skins from my alt acc

KamikazeKamanzi

Question

7 answers to this question

I'm pretty sure DE can only reverse platinum purchases as that's handled in-house. If it's a purchase that comes straight from your bank/paypal/other things I can't think of, there's alot more work behind the scenes that goes into refunding them that I doubt DE would be motivated to do. I, however, haven't heard of a single case of transferring items between accounts so it might be possible if support's nice enough. Hit up support before you make a purchase though.

19 hours ago, Tazmai said:

I'm pretty sure DE can only reverse platinum purchases as that's handled in-house. If it's a purchase that comes straight from your bank/paypal/other things I can't think of, there's alot more work behind the scenes that goes into refunding them that I doubt DE would be motivated to do. I, however, haven't heard of a single case of transferring items between accounts so it might be possible if support's nice enough. Hit up support before you make a purchase though.

I have been in touch with both zendesk and steam customer support and both of them have said it's not up to them and also said to come to the forums to hopefully get a response from someone like Reb, Meg or anyone who can give me an answer 😞

I have also read the Terms of Use and it says nothing about it.

Edited by KamikazeKamanzi

Given all the fishy stuff that some people do by using multiple accounts (credit card charge backs, which lead to other players being locked out of the game. Loads of threads about it if you are curious) I highly doubt they would do it. If I remember correctly, having multiple accounts is actually against the EULA and reason enough to get banned. You might want to read through it to check.

8 minutes ago, (XB1)AlingsasArrende said:

If I remember correctly, having multiple accounts is actually against the EULA and reason enough to get banned. You might want to read through it to check.

Having multiple account is alright, as long as they don't interact.

And in reply to the main question; pretty sure they're not going to transfer anything. Forgetting about your main account is on you, not them. I'll be exceptionally surprised if anything does end up getting transferred, since they don't allow interaction between multiple accounts. Don't see them breaking their own rules. Besides, they'd be flooded by other people with multiple accounts wanting transfers / merging.

9 hours ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Having multiple account is alright, as long as they don't interact.

And in reply to the main question; pretty sure they're not going to transfer anything. Forgetting about your main account is on you, not them. I'll be exceptionally surprised if anything does end up getting transferred, since they don't allow interaction between multiple accounts. Don't see them breaking their own rules. Besides, they'd be flooded by other people with multiple accounts wanting transfers / merging.

Doesn't hurt to ask so might as well give it a shot