Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titania rework concept

(PSN)Cheesyglory

I truly feel like Titania is super underpowered. Most warframes effect that battlefield by their mere presence, but I don't really feel like Titania does enough, and I think she needs some serious changes to her kit. I made a rework concept. Feel free to critique it, but please don't tell me it's a bad idea. It's just an idea 

Titania Rework concept

Ability 1- Razorwing, enter razorwing state for 25 energy, consumes 1 energy every 0.5s during this state.

Ability 2- Pixie Dust, Sacrifice an enemy to cause enemies around you to have a 50% chance for the damage to miss you and nearby allies. (I didn't really know how to incorporate her status effects to make them useful.)

Ability 3- Lantern, Cause enemies around you to become beguiling lanterns that ragdoll in the air. Enemies have a chance to be attracted to these lanterns, and are dealt slash damage to enemies that enter the radius of a lantern.

Ability 4- Razorflies, Summon 6 razorflies that seek enemies and deal damage to enemies. Can use this ability to select a target at no cost while active. Can’t reset until all razorflies have been killed. Doesn’t consume energy after being cast.

Passive- Razorwing Blitz, when you kill an enemy while in razorwing, you gain 10 energy.

Please tell me what you think along with how you would fix Titania.