Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I wanna talk about fashion frame for Mesa and Nekros.

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

Just Awesome! I just bought the Marlet skin for Mesa and I just love the color channels for my brown I use on my Mesa. 

And Nekros Prime is just an amazing looking harbinger of death with that new shoulder armor and the Graxx hood. I'm really enjoying them! 

Great job to all those involved! 

Fashion frame just keeps getting better and better!! 

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

20 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Fashion frame just keeps getting better and better!! 

looking good man! I can never really pull of dark browns, I've never really been a fan of brown on frames, but it does look good alongside the gold, and the Nekros is great as well!

but we both know your Mesa would look even better once we get AkVasto prime to wear on her hips. then you will truly have won fashionframe.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

looking good man!

Thank you. 

47 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

we both know your Mesa would look even better once we get AkVasto prime to wear on her hips.

Right you are!  Still I'm a bit jealous of Rhinos blade of the lotus skin. I love that skin too. I talked to beast, and he says a blade of the lotus skin for Mesa will come soon. So looking forward to that. And the Corpa Mesa skin coming might be a nice looking cyber punk Mesa. 

All we need now is some Tennogen for her regulator pistols.

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

You know, i didn't buy the mesa deluxe because i thought the helmet was a let down compared to her original one. This changed my mind (at least for her body).

On a rather specifc note, dark colors looks really good on the doff textures like the ones on her front inner thighs and palms. The golds are a nice touch too.

21 hours ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Right you are!  Still I'm a bit jealous of Rhinos blade of the lotus skin. I love that skin too. I talked to beast, and he says a blade of the lotus skin for Mesa will come soon. So looking forward to that. And the Corpa Mesa skin coming might be a nice looking cyber punk Mesa. 

lol, I use that skin now as well, I really like it as I can finally mix colours that are suited to non-metallic surfaces with my usual bling, and the helm is a nice shape too. I'm definitely looking forward to a Blade of the Lotus Mesa skin, high hoped for that one. Corpra Mesa as well, though I currently have my eye on Corpra Nova as it's the only Nova Skin I like the look of, and I don't have any fashion that properly goes with my Corpus weapons.

as for Regulators, I don't see why not.  Ivara has the Obsidian skin for her Artemis Bow on PS4, so there's no reason why skins for Exalted weapons shouldn't be a thing, and with Tennogen, all the design work would be done by designers, DE wouldn't have to lift a finger aside from making the meshes available and deciding which ones are good enough to reach console. personally I'd take anything classically styled, or somewhat Gothic and edgy-looking. the Presidio deluxe skin has the best looking regulators IMO.

I'm a huge fan of themes and "flow" with my frames.
What I mean by that is by taking the base design of a frame or skin and really accenting it to the fullest.
IE: Like my Nekros P. here. With the jagged accents and very sharp points, I go out of my way to make sure the theme stays intact with his fashion. Even making sure to theme the colors. Rather than an "edge lord" I went for a more skeletal and ghostly look.

Spoiler

2GMeJDW.jpg

Same For others Like Mesa. When I think of her, it's a pure gun slinger. So leather, brimmed hat, scarf etc.

Spoiler

Uo88R8F.jpg

Spoiler

l33zFYz.jpg