Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs associated with Chakram

1 - Targeting and tracking is screwy for non-hosts, often launching the chakram above the targeting reticule.  It's sometimes impossible to actually hit anything with the chakram.

2 - The ricochet effect is highly inconsistent, especially against divine-speared enemies where it's expected to be very predictable.  It will often ricochet to only 10-20% of the speared enemies in a group.  As a result, it's typically better to simply charge throw the chakram at a select few of the speared enemies.

3 - It's hard to tell if the charged chakram throw is actually creating secondary chakrams when striking speared enemies.

4 - The chakram has a 0x crit multiplier, causing it to do 0 damage when it crits.

5 - The chakram is blocked by volt's shield (just like it blocks glaives and the zenistar disk flames).

3 - it definitely can. (no idea if there are any host vs non-host differences though)

but I agree, overall the consistency is definitely somewhat lacking, but it's also so much better than it used to be. (though I'm not sure I've experienced it as non-host yet)