Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Warframe Card Minigame?

WhiteWingCat

2 minutes ago, krc473 said:

I am somewhat familiar with it, and I have no idea what you are talking about. 

You really should elaborate on the idea a bit more. 

I guess i have to given some details after all. 

Here's what i thought about having a "Warframe Card" minigame. Basically we have 36 warframe (I assume?) and as a Card represent their stats and abilities. Same goes with the Faction enemy. 
E.g.
Mag Card- Health 3, Attack 4 VS Corrupted Heavy Gunner - Health 6, Attack 2 
You can place one card each turn, and once the card is defeated you cannot use that card anymore (that said, Corrupted Heavy Gunner card lost in turn 2 ). 

I'm not good at explaining since i don't play Heartstone, But i can pretty much sum up most of the details.

Just now, WhiteWingCat said:

I guess i have to given some details after all. 

Well, your suggestion came across as just "Copy another game". That is a terrible suggestion. You do need to add a little information.

• Some people may like this. I would not use it personally.

Just now, AwkwardLazarow said:

This sounds like gwent from witcher, it may be a pain in the * to collect those cards.

Considerate Warframe is quite Grindy, I get what you mean here. But i really hoping they won't force us to grind and scann just to get one card :/ that would suck

Tbh, I think The Elder Scrolls Legends is better than Heartsone, but that's personnal taste.

Gwynt tho, would be the closets thing to what DE could do with Warframe's theme. And when I say Gwynt, I mean The Witcher 3, not the horrible rip off. If you're not familiar with it, it's basically a card game with a couple factions and very few cards, but pretty much every card (except some) represent a character/enemy of the game. It's extremely simple compared to Heartstone and Legends, which is one of the main reson why I think it would be the best starting point to a Warframe-themed card game.

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16