Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My take on Mask of revenant update PS4 (constructive feedback, bugs and minor recommendations)

(PSN)fullblast35

I will start by reporting an unsolved bug where my soma chord pops out of nowhere whenever i spend a certain amount of time on  my ship.

- Revenant  in my opinion is a very well designed frame next to harrow and nidus.  However I think he can be better with a few adjustments and bug fixes :

1 - Casting speed needs to be increased on his 1 2 and 3.

2 - Mersmer skin smoke effect needs to be decreased. in areas like kuva fortress survival it's very hard to spot enemies around you, and we all know his 2 has to been as much as possible.

3 -  Spamming enthrall in defense missions ( mostly solo)  will confuse  the game.  Enthralled enemies kept at the end then killed often glitch the wave and you have to abort.

4 - Spaming enthrall along with radiation procs from your weapons confuses AI.  ive encountered enthralled enemies either damage me or go back to sleep after shooting.

5 - Arcane rage ( and maybe other headshot activated arcanes) do not work on enthralled enemies

6 - Arca plasmor does not hit enthralled enemies.  I dont really know if its a bug however for CC purposes it helps me filter out enthralled enemies.  this is the only weapon i;ve seen behave like this so far with revenant.

6 - Phantasma is fantastic but ammo efficiency is hell.

7- Revenant ability sound FX sound literally like eidolon FX ripoffs.  Sounding the same will definitely not hurt the frame :)

8 - i have done multiple 2h endurance runs  (mot) with a 2 forma build and never really needed his 3 unless i want to escape a bad situation.  in most cases i enimmuned to somethingded with less damaged than everyone or plain 0% .  life steal specifically i have not needed at all.  if  DE intends to change his 3, the easy pick would be eidolon stomp chaining attack.  

9 - And i don't know, but Revenant has to be  immune to something with his passive, little like eidolons but maybe in a specific situation or with a specific ability casted..  kinda would make sense?

10 - Besides all i've said revenant is a very good Frame.  Well done DE :)

14 hours ago, (PS4)fullblast35 said:

And i don't know, but Revenant has to be  immune to something with his passive, little like eidolons but maybe in a specific situation or with a specific ability casted..  kinda would make sense?

His current passive is absolutely terrible, but I don't think this would fix the issue.  I honestly feel like they should bring back his old passive, as that made more sense then a free short range blast proc that you never notice.