[DE]Rebecca

Days Since Tennocon: 73 Days. Days left in 2018: 104.

Exciting 🙂Sign me up for Archwing changes and for everything else.

And... happy Warframe-anniversary, Rebecca!

Edited by Dhrekr
  • Like 6
  • Satisfied 1

take ur time for melee 3.0. good things need time and thats not just a saying~

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

Congrats on the 6 year anniversary @[DE]Rebecca. It's been wonderful playing for so long hasn't it? 

Keep up the good work! We're excited for the changes also. 

Edited by DarthBane1
  • Like 1

I loved all the re-balancing the game got this year and I'm super-hyped for Fortuna and Railjack... Keep it up! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

• Like 2

Am sad that we got an eidolon themed warframe that turned out to be 20% eidolon themed ability wise.

But yeah instead of dwelling on other stuff I didn't like about the development cycle I will say that at the end of the day you guys made a good game.

Congratz on the 6 years.

Edited by Madway7

7 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

As far as what's next in 2018...
The near future on PC sees a re-running Plague Star due to popular demand (to follow later on Consoles). We have the next Prime Access launching on all Platforms next week. 

Good to know. Is there any talk of making Plague Star a true recurring event similar to the Formorians, Razorback or the Ghouls, also any planned changes to it to make it less repetitive like the spore being able to spawn different infested bosses?

So no melee 3.0 this week? 

I was thinking it's have to be very soon, or Gram P. would need to be put in with placeholder starts; but ah, well I can wait. . .

*fidgets impatiently*

• Upvote 1

And it has been over 1887 days (over 5 years) since Primed Chamber was promised to come back. Are the majority of the playerbase going to get their hands on it soon?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 12

plz tell me you that chroma has a masive rework and you just haven't shown it yet on primetime and devstream

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

I'm happy to be a part of Warframe and glad for what is coming. 

That being said, I think there's need to be more of a focus on fixing some of the greater bugs in the game that have been reported AND reworking those frames that are truly in dire straits (Wukong(priority pliss!), Vauban, Nyx). Fashion frame is fun, new content is fun, but it's brought down the constant repeat of bugs and lackluster (using this loosely as I don't think it's the word I'm looking for) frames. 

I hope you guys can start bringing some of these ideas in to the forefront and improving on what we have, not just focusing on the new.

Just my thoughts, still love this game and think you guys do a fantastic job!

Thank you!

Edited by Zyneris
Wording was poor, I didn't like it.
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, SenatraAthena said:

And it has been over 1887 days (over 5 years) since Primed Chamber was promised to come back. Are the majority of the playerbase going to get their hands on it soon?

Extra emphasis.

• Upvote 3

Hyyyyyyype is here !!!!!!!!!!!!

And we all lift, and we're all adrift together, together.

Edited by Furling156

Trying to work out what the purpose of the thread is... was it a way of saying it's my '6 year anniversary', announcing another plague star event is coming (which is fine, I'll stock up on forma) or just basically a recap of what we already kind of know...

I was kind of expecting a little more than what we got based on the thread title.

Edited by LSG501
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, LSG501 said:

Trying to work out what the purpose of the thread is... was it a way of saying it's my '6 year anniversary', announcing another plague star event is coming (which is fine, I'll stock up on forma) or just basically a recap of what we already kind of know...

Not everyone watches Devstreams / knows smaller deployment details. Recap/timeline/roadmap/reminders all in one spot.

• Like 20
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 8

Please take your time with melee 3.0. I personally don't want something that looks flashy and deals low damage and will be dropped after 2 hours like you said. The removal of the combo multiplier is scary to say the least.

Edited by SSI_Seraph
  • Applause 3

15 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

It's far as what's next in 2018...
The near future on PC sees a re-running Plague Star due to popular demand (to follow later on Consoles).

What?

When has it been one for "popular demand"?

At most it would be its rewards, don't go the quick/easy route and just keep repeating the same dull event.

Move the Operation Rewards to something new.

There hasn't been an actually new Operation since November 2017.

Edited by Sean
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Recap/timeline/roadmap/reminders all in one spot.

I am looking forward to upcoming content. I am still waiting eagerly for Elite Alerts and the Clan Nemesis system.

Thank you Rebecca!

PS: I'm still waiting for that Raid with me in 5949 days.

Edited by Voltage
  • Upvote 3

this game have been a coaster for me haha, quitting several time and back and quitting and back again and again..
But ty for the game & experience you share all this time DE