Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Days Since Tennocon: 73 Days. Days left in 2018: 104.

[DE]Rebecca

I deeply appreciate that you took some time to make this post Rebb! I will admit though it is not exactly what I'd hope to read entirely and this year has been quite paused in favor of really big updates.

I have to say that as excited as I am for Melee 3.0, Fortuna and Railjack (now with Archwing flavor) I miss some of those more regular, world building contents we used to have: The Gradivus Dilemma, Tubeman of Regor, etc. as well as more reinforcements (especially Tenno weapons).

I just hope you guys can find the right balance to be able to deliver a bit more playable stuff without so much pause -- I know you can do it!

Looking forward next Devstream for more Melee news and the upcoming Chroma Prime notice soonTM though.

Thanks again for your time Rebb!

6 years ago eh? Wow... It was may of 2012 I graduated, I've gone through three homes, college and currently 6 months in my first degree-based job. Went to my first Tennocon this year dispite time limitations, pulled a 6 hour drive back into America immediately after, and I refuse to miss next year's. In 6 years my life has changed a lot, Warframe has changed a lot, and Warframe helped change my life a lot. So many friends met, so many good memories, so much money thrown at DE! XD no regrets though, all my time and everything else I've put into Warframe has been worth it. I can wait for Fortuna and Railjack, because I know when they finally release, they'll shatter expectations again.

Thanks DE, you are forever a part of my life, and may you always have grofit.

May these last 104 days in 2018 be you and your team's most productive.
Super excited for Fortuna, and what lies beyond in 2019.

Thanks for also letting us know not to expect Melee 3.0 for a while, I'd rather be blown away by it than it feel a bit lackluster and clunky. Even if it takes a few more months.

Will you consider rolling out Melee 3.0 as a series of "mini-betas" to get feedback regarding specific design choices?

Flawless overhauls simply don't happen, and the foundational goal of melee 3.0 is to make melee intuitive and fun to use. The instant-swap between melee and gunplay sounds like a monumental and essential step toward that goal, but tangled keybindings pose a significant and self-destructive risk.

its been 6 years already when i first saw warframe. i was like what is this game.i was not instrested and then i saw he first prime access pack and thought its pay to win.in like 2013 or so i played the game again but it was soo confusing for me.i didnt get the most part of what to do and what am i doing.i quit again i returned back again after some time then i saw something really new the whole star chart changed better graphics better understanding of what iam doing and what to do.i knew at that point that this game got an awesome team behind it, A dedicated team which really works hard and a devolper team which loves and respects the community.then after a while on the tennocon plains was shown i was so shocked i think at that time i realised DE is a group consists of around 150 people.i was really happy to know that these guys are really something they are awesome.Most developers make a game sell it and then thats it no customer support no better content or else all will be pay to access.and here its all free,if u wanna spent money u can or u can get what u want just by playing.I am really happy to be a part of this game and this community."I am really sorry to think that this game was bad and it will be nothing good back when it was released".Most game companies should learn from u guys.u guys are the best.Each time i have an issue in game it gets resolved or i get a reply in 2 days or maximum 3.Best customer service ever.

Rebecca,Steve,Scott,Geoff,Sheldon Dev stream party love u guys and all those who work at DE.Take ur time for the future content.WIll eagerly wait for it.

Space mom please come back :highfive:  

Sorry for the bad english and bad grammer :tongue:

17 minutes ago, Omegagaming0011 said:

its been 6 years already when i first saw warframe. i was like what is this game.i was not instrested and then i saw he first prime access pack and thought its pay to win.in like 2013 or so i played the game again but it was soo confusing for me.i didnt get the most part of what to do and what am i doing.i quit again i returned back again after some time then i saw something really new the whole star chart changed better graphics better understanding of what iam doing and what to do.i knew at that point that this game got an awesome team behind it, A dedicated team which really works hard and a devolper team which loves and respects the community.then after a while on the tennocon plains was shown i was so shocked i think at that time i realised DE is a group consists of around 150 people.i was really happy to know that these guys are really something they are awesome.Most developers make a game sell it and then thats it no customer support no better content or else all will be pay to access.and here its all free,if u wanna spent money u can or u can get what u want just by playing.I am really happy to be a part of this game and this community."I am really sorry to think that this game was bad and it will be nothing good back when it was released".Most game companies should learn from u guys.u guys are the best.Each time i have an issue in game it gets resolved or i get a reply in 2 days or maximum 3.Best customer service ever.

Rebecca,Steve,Scott,Geoff,Sheldon Dev stream party love u guys and all those who work at DE.Take ur time for the future content.WIll eagerly wait for it.

Space mom please come back :highfive:  

Sorry for the bad english and bad grammer :tongue:

Archived