[DE]Rebecca

Days Since Tennocon: 73 Days. Days left in 2018: 104.

Yeah POE economy is pretty hard going. So many 'build them yourself' arcanes, but not so many of them been built.

Among any changes you plan, would be a good move to be able to buy rare gems for standing to counter the struggle a bit.

It would be nice if plague star has its own event trigger ingame like invasions' fomorian or razorback.

perhaps make it come after certain number of planets having infestation outbreak? like after an outbreak cleared from a planet it adds like 1% progression on the fomorian/razorback progress thingy but for plague star.

that aside, i wish archwing defense can come back 😞
the problems with archwing is that it lacks proper tutorial stages and starting mods, but due to that lots of people completely avoiding it and with low amount of enthusiast it lacks improvements too 😞

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

Among any changes you plan, would be a good move to be able to buy rare gems for standing to counter the struggle a bit.

can only depend on plague star's re-occurence for this xd

On 2018-09-20 at 1:24 AM, (PS4)WeeMalk5 said:

If you get a resource chance booster these gems become easier to find in the plains.

Very much looking forward to Fortuna and Garuda. And of course, Moa Pets.

I don't mind waiting for Railjack 'til 2019 at all. Sounds good to me.

I'd love to see an infested weapon line like Vandal/Wraith/Prime at some point. But this year was a lot about balancing/changing what is already in the game which makes sense. 

On 2018-09-18 at 10:26 AM, paul5473 said:

Hydroid prime trailer when?

Sometime between when they introduce modless univac, and the heat death of the universe.

On 2018-09-18 at 11:30 AM, SenatraAthena said:

And it has been over 1887 days (over 5 years) since Primed Chamber was promised to come back. Are the majority of the playerbase going to get their hands on it soon?

Maybe the next time Baro comes.  I think that will be his 100th visit.