Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Summer Prime Vault Closes Sept 25th!

[DE]Megan

14e9f3bf207e295e1cb9db779abcb00d.jpg

Don’t delay: the Summer Prime Vault closes September 25 at 2 p.m. ET!

This is your last chance to get all of the Prime Warframes, Weapons, Accessories and more that were brought back over the summer as we make way for our next Prime Vault opening!

BRAINS AND BRAWN DUAL PRIME PACK 

• 1200 Platinum 
  • Nyx Prime 
  • Rhino Prime 
  • Boltor Prime 
  • Hikou Prime 
  • Ankyros Prime 
  • Scindo Prime 
  • Targis Prime Armor Set 
  • Noru Prime Syandana 
  • Vala Sugatra Prime 
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint 
  • Prime Glyphs

fd920927f2a180898d06d7eb3451e905.jpg

NYX PRIME PACK FEATURES 

• 400 Platinum 
  • Nyx Prime 
  • Hikou Prime 
  • Scindo Prime 
  • Targis Prime Armor Set 
  • Vala Sugatra Prime 
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

cf57862bc412eceb8b20ff2acb752efd.jpg

BRUTE PRIME PACK FEATURES 

• 400 Platinum 
  • Rhino Prime 
  • Boltor Prime 
  • Ankyros Prime 
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + BP 
  • Noru Prime Syandana 
  • Prime Glyphs/Profile Icons

5d8b7ed559094e8ecbdfc0e879eec627.jpg

NYX PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES 

• 200 Platinum 
  • Targis Prime Armor Set 
  • Vala Sugatra Prime

9df050c36ce1e32e3c0389321562a9ca.jpg

RHINO PRIME ACCESSORY PACK FEATURES 

• 200 Platinum 
  • Noru Prime Syandana 
  • Distilling Extractor Prime + Blueprint

You can also find in-game Relics containing the Blueprints and Parts required to build these powerful Prime Weapons and Warframe. If these Primes (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting!

The Prime Vault closes September 25 at 2 p.m. ET! Get your packs here before they’re gone!

For PS4 players, the Prime Vault closes on the following dates:

North and South America: Tuesday, September 25 
Europe and Australia: Wednesday, September 26 
East Asia: Wednesday, September 26 
Japan: Thursday, September 27

17 minutes ago, Cubity_First said:

Thanks Megan ❤️

Atleast Chrome Prime is coming soon :^)
I wonder what the next unvault will be, Mag has been confirmed, kinda hoping for Loki since that's the only Prime Frame I don't have all the parts for.

Loki Prime was unvaulted in the Winter Unvault, so I don't think they'll unvault him again anytime soon. My guess would be Nova or Saryn.

3 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

Quality bait.

3 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

You gotta understand that valuting is present to ensure that the relics pool isn't huge, and to make place for new primes and their relics. Plus, you can farm Rhino P and Nyx P and sell them later for plat, that way, you'll get your money back and more.

11 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Simple thing you will learn about the game is to not spend money on plat if you don't have the extra money to do so, and GO FARM. the game is way more enjoyable when you actually grind for stuff otherwise ur going to burn out fast from it anyway. Don't blame them for your lack of knowledge on the game not knowing there's things called prime unvaultings.

3 minutes ago, _IM_Cody said:

Simple thing you will learn about the game is to not spend money on plat if you don't have the extra money to do so, and GO FARM. the game is way more enjoyable when you actually grind for stuff otherwise ur going to burn out fast from it anyway. Don't blame them for your lack of knowledge on the game not knowing there's things called prime unvaultings.

I 100% Agree with this Statment too many people are always trying to pay their way out of the grind when theres really no need to do so in the first place.

well that's your own fault mate as DE have done a awesome job with WarFrame and they gave it out for free as well as all the new waframes extra quest  and not only that they let u know what is coming out of the prime vault before it is opened for if it was a different game company like bungie they would charge you for everything 

23 minutes ago, Cemtleman said:

Loki Prime was unvaulted in the Winter Unvault, so I don't think they'll unvault him again anytime soon. My guess would be Nova or Saryn.

They did it with Frost, and I'll be surprised if they don't have a male frame to go alongside Mag. I could see them doing another unvaulting of three frames, with Mag, Loki, and Nova.

46 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Grind for equipments. Spend your platinum for slots, skins and cosmetics. It's more satisfying. I spend real money in Warframe because I want to, not because I have to.

8 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

what you all dont get is ...

Dude. CHILL. That's on you. I waited for a 75% off coupon, bought 50 bucks of plat, and got almost every vaulted prime after being gone for three years and some cosmetics and still have about 1,000 plat left. It is not DE's fault nor the fault of anyone else here that you are impatient and have poor business skills and don't do price checks and look at external resources.

8 minutes ago, Gerty_Gert said:

what you all dont get is YES i do grind the hell out of this game and am 22 1/2 mr lvl and i started last october. i grinnded everything i got from jupiter io relics up until i found out you had to have special vaulted relics for emer, rhino,, and loki and other weapons. so instead of trying to buy these relics to grind themm i just bought platinum to pay for them and they were 400p-600p a piece i wish i could have spent $50 for 4 vaulted items and 2 warframes for $60 instead of paying $200-$300 to get them so to mme it was a mmajor rip off. grinding fissures is so ez its not even funny i could sit here and grind rare drops from relics all day long then buy whhat i need its just that old vaulted relics for rhino/loki/ember and vaulted weapons were never circulated in public games  so all your comments are invalid. i got ripped off for $300 atleast when i could have waited for these vaulted deals to come out 3 months later and have way more/

You are just salty you spent more plat than what became necessary. Had you some patience, it would have all been free; the frames and weapons at least. No use complaining to DE because you were impatient in getting a pair of frames and their weapons. You spending your money is not their fault and they do not have to reimburse you for the money you chose to spend. Of. Your. Own. Free. Will. Just own your mistake and learn for the future.

On a lighter note.... Thanks DE for unvaulting the last primes I needed. I hope you continue doing the separate accessory pack as well.... I would love to be able to get all the accessories without having to buy the frames and weapons after farming for them.

My only gripe is that I have to buy the packs if I want to get the glyphs. I'd happily buy the accessory packs at least, but I have to buy the actual warframe package if I want the glyphs along with it. I wouldn't mind paying a slightly higher price for the Prime Accessories if the Glyphs were added to those instead.

Archived