Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Summer Prime Vault Closes Sept 25th!

[DE]Megan

16 hours ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

DE has NEVER said that vaulted primes will no longer be acquirable choosing to buy them from players was your own choice

20 hours ago, Cubity_First said:

Thanks Megan ❤️

Atleast Chrome Prime is coming soon :^)
I wonder what the next unvault will be, Mag has been confirmed, kinda hoping for Loki since that's the only Prime Frame I don't have all the parts for.

I think it's gonna be nova along with mag

On 2018-09-18 at 1:23 PM, Gerty_Gert said:

what you all dont get is YES i do grind the hell out of this game and am 22 1/2 mr lvl and i started last october. i grinnded everything i got from jupiter io relics up until i found out you had to have special vaulted relics for emer, rhino,, and loki and other weapons. so instead of trying to buy these relics to grind themm i just bought platinum to pay for them and they were 400p-600p a piece i wish i could have spent $50 for 4 vaulted items and 2 warframes for $60 instead of paying $200-$300 to get them so to mme it was a mmajor rip off. grinding fissures is so ez its not even funny i could sit here and grind rare drops from relics all day long then buy whhat i need its just that old vaulted relics for rhino/loki/ember and vaulted weapons were never circulated in public games  so all your comments are invalid. i got ripped off for $300 atleast when i could have waited for these vaulted deals to come out 3 months later and have way more/

I just bought Limbo Prime access when I should have waited after the 25th for Chroma Prime access - still I am bless with 2400 Plat and I'll grind his parts. All for only $79 not $300. Buying straight platinum has no advantages and is expensive. 

On 2018-09-18 at 10:18 PM, ZirkonX said:

You dont have to be rich to play warframe. Was it so hard to farm when rhino and nyx got unvaulted? xdddd Stiill can't believe people like this exist, they offer u an amazing game completely free no strings attached still complains about aspects of it

#FanboyLogic 

How else could he be so blissfully unaware of the nightmare that was farming Axi S3.

57 minutes ago, BlackRoseAngel said:

#FanboyLogic 

How else could he be so blissfully unaware of the nightmare that was farming Axi S3.

i have 80 rhino sets, i know how to farm properly : ) , even wwhen they added loki ember frosts to bounties last unvaulting i still farmed  tons of sets while people complained 😄

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎18 at 11:15 AM, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

You are showing your ignorance and your argument is invalid because of it.

On 2018-09-18 at 11:54 AM, Cubity_First said:

Thanks Megan ❤️

Atleast Chrome Prime is coming soon :^)
I wonder what the next unvault will be, Mag has been confirmed, kinda hoping for Loki since that's the only Prime Frame I don't have all the parts for.

Most likely Mag and Nova. It's definitely not going to be Loki as Loki was just recently unvaulted and revaulted.

On 2018-09-18 at 2:43 PM, (XB1)EngagingCrane92 said:

will the relics be vaulted again also? dont see anything about that in the post.

The answer is yes. The relics are what get vaulted. When the prime vault closes, the relics no longer drop.

On 2018-09-18 at 12:15 PM, Gerty_Gert said:

On 2018-09-18 at 1:23 PM, Gerty_Gert said:

what you all dont get is YES i do grind the hell out of this game and am 22 1/2 mr lvl and i started last october. i grinnded everything i got from jupiter io relics up until i found out you had to have special vaulted relics for emer, rhino,, and loki and other weapons. so instead of trying to buy these relics to grind themm i just bought platinum to pay for them and they were 400p-600p a piece i wish i could have spent $50 for 4 vaulted items and 2 warframes for $60 instead of paying $200-$300 to get them so to mme it was a mmajor rip off. grinding fissures is so ez its not even funny i could sit here and grind rare drops from relics all day long then buy whhat i need its just that old vaulted relics for rhino/loki/ember and vaulted weapons were never circulated in public games  so all your comments are invalid. i got ripped off for $300 atleast when i could have waited for these vaulted deals to come out 3 months later and have way more/

And that's your fault for paying for plat to buy them instead of paying attention to prime vault news. One prime is usually known at least 3 months prior to the unvaulting. The second is usually known just before the prime vault opens. If you can really grind fissures all day, then you should have had absolutely no problem grinding the parts to sell for plat instead of spending IRL money on plat. Regardless, you've spent all the plat your purchased, so there's no chance in hell you'd be getting any sort of reimbursement, even if they offered that sort of thing.

Copied straight from the first section of the Terms of Sale:

ALL ACCEPTED ORDERS ARE FINAL, NON-CANCELABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE, EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THE RETURNS POLICY APPLICABLE TO YOUR PURCHASE.

On 2018-09-19 at 11:34 AM, Microc said:

When can the Octivia Prime come:thinking:

December 2020, If they keep releasing Primes every 3 months in the expected order.

4 minutes ago, Pr1A said:

December 2020, If they keep releasing Primes every 3 months in the expected order.

With Chroma coming on 25, his 3 months end on December 25, delays have made Christmas Prime kind of a let down. Pushbacks will need to be made extensively to fix this.

I honestly thought this would come about for other reasons. Kinda confused whats actually going on now.

Archived