Jump to content
[DE]Megan

The Summer Prime Vault Closes Sept 25th!

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

N its mag and nova prime they confirmed nova prime for November and mag will be here as well but mesa prime will be held off until January so chroma is our last prime this year 

Source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

N its mag and nova prime they confirmed nova prime for November and mag will be here as well but mesa prime will be held off until January so chroma is our last prime this year 

Please be true because they are the last two primes I want

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For all you people picking on the people spending money for plat, remember they are the main reason we get new stuff to play with in game. So to all you real world spenders thank you for keaping this game going.

 

  • Like 2
  • Woah 2
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, BlackRoseAngel said:

The Vault sucks.

THE Vault basically creates the whole free to play platform and creates 80% of the trade market. If it didnt exist it wont be a true f2p game.because it enables DE to earn money. They do so much for us proving this beautiful game free : -) 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its pointless for me to ask questions since it feels like lately im just plain ignored, but i still go straight ahead and ask it to @DE:

You already given us a Titan Extractor Prime on the Ember and Loki Packs, and a Distilling one on the Rhino and Nyx one. So what can we except this time?

Also i agree on Firestar18's post. Im a little bit something of both, the kind of guy grinding for the Items ingame, but also often buying some plat or sometimes certein packages (like the one with the Titan Extractor Prime you otherwise wouldnt be able to get)

Thanks also to DE for giving the choice of only buying a package with Extractor and Syandana if you already own all Warframes.

(I still expect this to be plainly ignored)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (XB1)EmpreyonQueen said:

N its mag and nova prime they confirmed nova prime for November and mag will be here as well but mesa prime will be held off until January so chroma is our last prime this year 

there is legit no source for this, they never unvault frames this fast from the vault and they rarely miss past the deadline for new prime access especially by months... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a kick in the teeth. This information should have been available when Valkyr was announced she'll be vaulted. What's more is the Limbo Access, Rhino, Nyx and Valkyr all go away not to be replaced until further notice. Is Chroma going to be ready quick enough?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably not, but gotta encourage that impulse buying.

11 minutes ago, (PS4)Multi-Melta said:

This is a kick in the teeth. This information should have been available when Valkyr was announced she'll be vaulted. What's more is the Limbo Access, Rhino, Nyx and Valkyr all go away not to be replaced until further notice. Is Chroma going to be ready quick enough?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ZirkonX said:

THE Vault basically creates the whole free to play platform and creates 80% of the trade market. If it didnt exist it wont be a true f2p game.because it enables DE to earn money. They do so much for us proving this beautiful game free : -) 

Either you're a fanboy or you're rich and this isn't a problem for you. Possibly both.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vaulting is cyclical and we get to take that into account when we choose how to spend plat, money, and time.

It increases the value of some items at some times. You get to decide if waiting for the value to come down is worth it to you, just like waiting for a plat discount, or choosing to grind another relic out of a survival. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Cubity_First said:

Thanks Megan ❤️


Atleast Chrome Prime is coming soon :^)
I wonder what the next unvault will be, Mag has been confirmed, kinda hoping for Loki since that's the only Prime Frame I don't have all the parts for.

I think Nova

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

I agree 100% with this post....I have spent far too much money on those 75% off daily logins as well! Just today I got a 50% off daily login...make the cheap plat stop please I can only play Warframe so many hours a day because work is getting in the way!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Dark_RRiderr said:

Its pointless for me to ask questions since it feels like lately im just plain ignored, but i still go straight ahead and ask it to @DE:

You already given us a Titan Extractor Prime on the Ember and Loki Packs, and a Distilling one on the Rhino and Nyx one. So what can we except this time?

Also i agree on Firestar18's post. Im a little bit something of both, the kind of guy grinding for the Items ingame, but also often buying some plat or sometimes certein packages (like the one with the Titan Extractor Prime you otherwise wouldnt be able to get)

Thanks also to DE for giving the choice of only buying a package with Extractor and Syandana if you already own all Warframes.

(I still expect this to be plainly ignored)

IGNORED POST

I love Strawberry ice cream too! We are almost soul mates! 😛

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When you are selling to an international market,  you need to stop referring to the middle of the year as summer. I'm just coming out of winter. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

TBH, that's kinda your bad dude, prime vaults are fair because it keeps the game from being pay to win and having to constantly trade to get vaulted stuff. It was your money that you chose to spend.

  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gerty_Gert said:

Well DE I would like for you to stop making these prime vaults because i feel like i really got screwed out of my money. I bought thousands of platinum just so i could pay 400p-600p for rhino prime, loki prime, ember prime,, and vaulted prime weapons and not just a few months after that you sell them all in a package with thousands of platinumand cosmmetics and weapons way cheaper then what i spent for my platinum not just a few monthhs before you started doing this. All im saying is i woul like to be reimmbursed for every penny i put into this game or im just not putting another penny into this game at all. i work very hard for my money and i got screwed royally by your prime vaults.

That's the risk you run spending money on ANYTHING.  If you go into a brick and mortar store on Tuesday and they had a sale that ended on Monday you have no method of demanding that store reimburse you because you were not able to show up during the sale; "because it isn't fair to YOU and you're having a temper-tantrum about it.

No one forced you to spend money on the game.  Those that do not or can not for whatever reasons appreciate that you did so that they can keep playing for free.  If you choose to not spend money on the game in the future that is your choice and others will glady spend in your place to continue to allow the rest of the community to play relatively for free.

Edited by uberfu
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Lintilla said:

When you are selling to an international market,  you need to stop referring to the middle of the year as summer. I'm just coming out of winter. 

IDK ... it was pretty damned hot this winter where I'm at.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

see you two in a another time...

- Change to Zylok buff pls DE make it into 3 burst shot rather 2 burst shot it suck so bad for a follow up shot

- Nyx and Nyx prime rework plus update and hotfix

Dakra Prime,  Machete type weapon need a rework or buff

P.S take your time DE and have a good day.

Edited by Nightshadow134
spawn and de_spawn is a pain or rework's too. ..
  • Like 1
  • Woah 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DE gets subsequently higher sales revenue during the spikes when limited access items are available.  Someone that spends some mony on video games regularly and finds some interest in this game / starts playing then discovers an upgraded version of their favorite base frame or weapon but cannot get it because it's int he vault. But then finds out as they begin intereacting with the community that said prime variant might be forthcoming for limited access in 2 months.  That player might hold off spending their gaming money and wait the 2 months until the prime version(s) are available and maybe even spend a little more.

If everything was available all the time, Players would think that since it's always available and they can get X items anytime they decide to they will hold off spending money on the free game and spend only on games where they are demanding cash to play whether they end up with an interest in WF or not.

But then again DE could also simply start charging $15-25/mo and every player could get everything all at once; which you would think might shut up they whiney cry babies but I'm certain they find something else to cry about.  There will always be people upset because they find something to complain about.

ASIDE NOTE - I acquired Trinity Prime / Frost Prime / Ash Prime / Boltor Prime /Scindo Prime FOR FREE in the past 6 months. Simply by keeping tabs on the community and what's going on.  Ash was a giveaway this year during a Devstream AND they bonked the giveaway up so they distributed it to everyone that logged in during the stream just because.  Trinity / Frost were Twitch Prime Access FREE giveaways ANDS the kicker w/ Twitch Prime is that you did not have to pay for it.  It's either connected to an existing Amazon Prime account OR you can opt for a 14 Day Free Trial. And aforementioned gear award. Was awarded to my account instantly and I was able to keep it after I canceled the trial.  I did that for Frost Prime.  Which was funny because I had just finished Frost (standard) and started using / leveling it up and figuring it out when the Prime offer came up. So I leveled up Frost got Frost Prime and got rid of Frost afterwards and now had an extra empty WF slot to add something else to.

Yes; that being said I have grinded for a bunch of gear and warframes I have been playing WF for 18 months now give or take (don't remember exactly when I started). I have also spent some cash on the 50-75% off log in drops (mostly just buy some plat as needed). But I run the gamut on methods of contributing to the community and game development.  I also give feedback sometimes to the forums (not much right now - see my post count) and started more recently giving feedback on the development in those threads. DE CONSTANTLY adds to / changes / modifies / and updates content and gameply.  They constantly progress the game and lore.  Every single dev clip I've come across they push 100% free gameplay. And they are right from a player stand point.  There is nothing in this game that anyone has to spend a dime on. I can only speak for myself but I the community at large is engaging and helpful and you can play at your pace and how ever you want to. For me, deciding to spend some cash on the game since I began playing is a no brainer becasue of the above reasons.

I have played plenty of online games where literally there has been no discernable development progress for several years but continue to expect player to pay money. Their focus you learn ends up being on the fly by night players that jump in spend $5-10 then bail and move on because it might be tied to some name brand franchise. They completely ignore their long term user base and only care about making money.

DE and the warframe community has been a refreshing eye opener as it's the complete opposite of what I've seen for several other games over the years.

So spend money / don;t spend money / play the game / be happy / I guess you can continue to cry and whine about how something DE does or does not do to cater to your sepcific mood above the entire rest of the community is your right and choice as Canada and the US allow free speech. BUT if someone is going to cry about something at least be well informed and have a more valid opinion than "The Vault Sucks".

5 Second Google Search will result in a date list of Prime Vault Items going in and out.  Not sure about any patterns, but in the time I've played most of them have become available at some point. Click on the individual names for sepcific times when items were in and out of the vault.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Prime_Vault

Back to your regularly scheduled complaining.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...