Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Captura/Screenshot mode in dojo/liset?

Asdryu

I've been sitting lately on my comfy sofas I made in the dojo I'm in and I was quite sad that I couldn't move my camera as I wished I could.

Some people spend a lot of time decorating the dojo and some are so amazing that it would be a shame to not just strike a pose in it.
Not saying that it should stop time like in captura or that it should have all the features of it, but at least being able to control the camera? Perhaps add the dojo of the current clan in the available captura scenes, but that would kill the variety. 

Now that I'm thinking about it, many people have neatly decorated their lisets too, but again, no real way to control the camera. You don't possibly always want to be that guy that takes the pictures and is never in, do you?

• Like 1

This would be fantastic. The update of the dojo hosting to be server instances killed a lot of love I had for the dojo - animations look awful now. If the old peer-hosting code still works for dojo instances then I would imagine it's possible, with the benefit that you could invite squad members to join and record yourselves jumping and gliding around the room together (rather than floating / walking in the air). 

16 hours ago, Voltage said:

I am not sure how a dojo instance could be made into Captura considering you are not the host of the session and other players are there. However, I think the Liset would be awesome to have as a captura set.

It isn't about why! It's about "why not?"
Actually nevermind... I just went back to dojo and saw that you can actually put waypoints in it, but I don't recall it being in the liset.

Still, I would like to be able to use at least that remote thingamajigger I never learnt to properly use.