Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gladiators events(pvp) (pve)

iman00700

Hi

Start 10 tournament with 32 random players every week in special map with weapons that de choose for you in 4 players game(last man stand wins)

*And pve is solo and 5 rounds

But:

1)Turn of jumping(for bulletjump)

2)add that old stamina system

3)no operator and any frame's abilities

4)no mods on anything

5)no prime and no sentinel,pet

And winner will get 100 plat for pvp and for pve you can choose between 3 rare prime part

Edit:i know hatred for battle royal(i dont like it neither)but my younger brother likes it so i thought i bring these ideas here

Sorry for bad eng

Edited by iman00700

1 minute ago, iman00700 said:

520 people in year 

This wont cause any trouble

It's free plat, mate. The entire playerbase will flock to it in order to get it. Especially since it's Warframe, everything can be cheesed, and the moment cheese tactics will become available online (and it won't take long), everyone will swarm to the mode.

1 hour ago, Voltage said:

I would not like to see a Battle Royale game mode or any sort of "Hunger Games" type of mode. It does not fit Warframe and should not be forced into the existing structure of the game.

I think devs are aware of that and thats why its not here 

Apart from pvp,pve(solo)is better because of that 3 prime part it saves lot of time and energy(look i dont battle royal either but some people want it but i really want to see pve version

1 minute ago, Gabbynaru said:

It's free plat, mate. The entire playerbase will flock to it in order to get it. Especially since it's Warframe, everything can be cheesed, and the moment cheese tactics will become available online (and it won't take long), everyone will swarm to the mode.

Its possible 

Maybe de can pick them up and announce their names for next 3 months and if they didnt come to match they will considered lost

In other words, Bullcrap Royale with an additional load of cancer?

I'll pass.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb iman00700:

And winner will get 100 plat for pvp and for pve you can choose between 3 rare prime part

And 100 plat? You'd need to give me 10 billion to even consider putting up with this nonsense.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb iman00700:

:i know hatred for battle royal(i dont like it neither)but my younger brother likes it so i thought i bring these ideas here

And talk some sense into your brother.

13 hours ago, iman00700 said:

Hi

Start 10 tournament with 32 random players every week in special map with weapons that de choose for you in 4 players game(last man stand wins)

*And pve is solo and 5 rounds

But:

1)Turn of jumping(for bulletjump)

2)add that old stamina system

3)no operator and any frame's abilities

4)no mods on anything

5)no prime and no sentinel,pet

Edit:i know hatred for battle royal(i dont like it neither)but my younger brother likes it so i thought i bring these ideas here

Sorry for bad eng

Or imagine operator that runs like frames and you can collect amp operator-weapons in that  battleground and playe just with them. And its just in open world map... I see now that skyforge game have that,and game whose just sci fi rpg but now have this battle royal and it looks like totally different game with that option game mod...

5 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Or imagine operator that runs like frames and you can collect amp operator-weapons in that  battleground and playe just with them. And its just in open world map... I see now that skyforge game have that,and game whose just sci fi rpg but now have this battle royal and it looks like totally different game with that option game mod...

In my eyes, the Tenno not being able to run like warframes, or being able to move fast outside Void abilities is what the suggestion is going for, I mean they do list removing jumping to restrict the current bullet jumping air sniping silliness of most current Conclave matches.