Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Account Transfer Question

xMarvin732

Question

Hello Guys i have one question^^

I heard Warframe comes out for Switch and i guess theres going to be a Limited Account Transfer from PC to Switch for it aswell same when it happend for the PS4 and Xbox One.

What happens at a Account Transfer? Is everything gone to the console then or is it cloned and on the console and still available on the PC ?
Since i never did that i thought i ask.

Thanks in Advance
xMarvin732

15 answers to this question

Just now, Kyoresh said:

but for the switch version, there is still the possibility that we get something else: Crossplay or Crosssave, where you can either play with people on PC or at least use the same account on both platforms.

i believe DE said they wont be doing either crossplay or crossprogression ... but dont remember from where 

but console is most of the time a few patches behind and since they need to go through cert with every update, they use the pc version as kind of a testing field for the console players. so they "only" need to port it (since they aint such a big studio which could effort a seperate developement team just for console to keep them up with the pc version)

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)reddragonhrcro:

Excal Prime? Probably because people who started on PS4 had no way to obtain him so it would be a bit "unfair" towards them but I personally wouldn't be bothered by it.

No i mean with the transfer to switch ^^ if it would be cloning and having the account from PC and Switch at the same time , it would be unfair towards PS4 and XBox one players aswell.
I am already for the Switch release 🙂 I need to prepare myself for the next unvaulting ^^