Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha update just made me want play warframe again

Kr4ftt

I got Nezha, played a little bit, went 30 and never played again... That's until the update... Praise be the space mom because i'm loving the new Nezha, every single bit of it. Paired with the Fart gun and i'm carrying the entire team every single time. Top damage, less damage taken, boy i'm loving it. It's not a brain dead Warframe, you still take damage, you still need to take care, so no more "press 3 and forgot about it" kind. The ult cc is awesome, the speed buff and dude, that's all I needed.

Just some quality of life changes to make Nezha perfect: 1: Fix the god dam 2 bounce issue, that ability is hit or miss most of the time and

2: some hard visual cue about the 3 shield braking up... Ok, you can't press it again to recast so please let the screen go nuts every time it brakes so I know that I need to recast

Now all I need is 225 plat for my first sweet sweet epic visual and i'm ready to be truly happy with the Pumped GYM King Nezha 

1 hour ago, Kr4ftt said:

I got Nezha, played a little bit, went 30 and never played again... That's until the update... Praise be the space mom because i'm loving the new Nezha, every single bit of it. 

That's awesome.  But the really interesting thing is that Nezha apparently made you quit in the first place.🙃