Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

problema con el tributo diario

ben8cueva

Question

bueno el tema es asi jugando warframe hasta llegar al dia 119 (en tributo diario)e notado que hace unos días en el tributo diario sigo así en el día 119 y no avanzo a 120  hace unos días  estoy así y no se que hacer si es un bug o algo parecido, por favor ayúdenme 

mi usuario=ben8cueva por si me quieren hablar acerca de este tema o acá respondan si saben. porfas respondan y gracias por leer este mensaje.

Edited by ben8cueva

2 answers to this question

6 hours ago, ben8cueva said:

Well the theme is like playing warframe until the 119th day (in daily tribute) and noticed that a few days ago in the daily tribute I still like that on day 119 and I do not advance to 120 a few days ago I am like this and I do not know what to do if it is a bug or something similar, please help me 

my user = ben8cueva in case you want to talk about this topic or here answer if you know. Porfas answer and thank you for reading this message.

Firstly,this part of the forums is English only! In the spanish subforum there is as well a Players helpping Players forum,not hard to find if you bothere scrooling down a bit!

Now for your daily log in counter problem.....well nothing we can do realy,other then telling you to go and make a freaking support ticket and weit for an anwser.