Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.2

[DE]Megan

1 minute ago, Xydeth said:

wait till its released...u dont know if they planned a dispo change with its prime release anyway.

While I'd definitely want that to happen to primary and secondary weapons, the release of Melee 3.0 will invalidate all usage data. Disposition changes would be baseless.

That being said, update the peck-damn dispositions already.

Will you be changing so that the controller-based UI functionality isn't forced upon all players? A simple toggle to turn off controller support would fix this, as long as that also turned off the fact that pressing WASD or arrow keys on menus on PC now move the cursor around. It keeps happening when you type in the menus, at times even while having text boxes properly selected. 

This has been an issue for months now. It is a serious quality of life detriment to the UI.

Can you also please fix/look at the aiming system/AI for Nezha's Chakram? As it stand right now 3-4 out of 10 throw will completely miss the enemy and fly over their head/body....

Some i admit might have been my bad aiming, but most of the time its just fly off to the distance stars...... and return without hitting a single thing...

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy93 said:

Uhm..why though? What is the point of this exactly? Other than throwing a huge wall in peoples faces that is.

Because this is not something that newer players should have access to. Plus it is to prevent trading/storing rivens on newly created accounts. This should have been like this on day 1 of rivens

vor 2 Minuten schrieb IronKhagan:

While I'd definitely want that to happen to primary and secondary weapons, the release of Melee 3.0 will invalidate all usage data. Disposition changes would be baseless.

That being said, update the peck-damn dispositions already.

many dispositions are still totally fine, its just some few cases where a small disposition nerf is required. ppl cry about sicarus prime or tiberon prime dispo but i rarely see them ingame actually. if they still have their disposition it means they really arent used that much which would support my personal observation. the weapons are strong, but there are stronger ones so gram would probably be the most important weapon to give a dispo nerf to. if its an impact/status counterpart to galatine prime its dispo shouldnt be too far away, maybe a tiny bit higher since impact is a bad primary dmg type on melee.

Archived