Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.2

[DE]Megan

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed not being able to use certain actions (e.g. Reviving Allies, hacking consoles) shortly after Transferring to/from your Operator.

I hope this also somehow fixed a related issue which is our operator is unable to hack console/capture target/pick up items if our warframe is too near or just next to those objects.

Hoped for A-B-C for operators :<

But still thanks for update! 

1 hour ago, Stoner said:

It would be nice if Riven Disposition changes were planned as well to reflect the intent of the system. The meta gap widens further as time passes ... stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

Yes. Riven changes are needed DE. What is happening now with a Rivens is just crazy please stop it ;-;

13 minutes ago, Kuez said:

I honestly don't know. It could be simultaneous. After all, assets are in console version already, but looking back, it's probably going to come (return) at a later date.

Considering how time consuming the process is to get the certs though at Microsoft and Sony PC and Console will almost never get simultaneous updates.

4 minutes ago, KaizergidorahXi said:

I actually enjoy this bug quite a bit.

i truely truely enjoy this bug on the shield skin aswell, its so good i figured it was what it was supposed to be and wished the axe did the same.. nothing is worse then pulling quick melee and finding you had a Micro Axe buried in the skull of your enemy. the shrinking mechanic is dumb af and should be removed in favor of sheathing your sword or axe on the hip/back or ect 

2 minutes ago, SherpaRage said:

Considering how time consuming the process is to get the certs though at Microsoft and Sony PC and Console will almost never get simultaneous updates.

I was referring to question about Plague Star. That's the thing I can't really know about - whether they need an update to run Plague Star on consoles or just launch it without that.

11 minutes ago, CuteFoxyFox said:

Hoped for A-B-C for operators :<

But still thanks for update! 

Yes. Riven changes are needed DE. What is happening now with a Rivens is just crazy please stop it ;-;

In my opinion, issues stem from ridiculous pricing rather than their actual effectiveness. They're good and useful but no one hsould have an issue with a mod being good, just pricing. Hard for DE to fix that other than killing them outright. 

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Kairaishi:

Rivens gets released. Weapon X becomes more popular. Disposition gets nerfed. Weapon X stops being popular.
Totally agree, most of the riven disp have to stay as they are. For what concerns primes, the base weapon is still there, so it makes no sense nerfing disposition without differentiating between base weapon disp and prime weapon disp, you just end up making the base weapon useless again. Also, i haven't seen any usage spike for riven disp not being nerfed, only a price spike. I barely see tiberon p used in actual missions, for example. Same goes for kronen, nami skyla, and other high disp - high stats weapons. Why would you ever nerf disposition then? The only result would be making weapon which became slightly more used completely unpopular again. Which is against the very concept of rivens.

That is, except RARE cases there is no need at all for adjusting riven disp; and that's already being done. See for example Aklex and Akbolto.

Point.

differentiating between base and prime variant is not required and even bad since it needlessly increases data. 99% of players use the prime over the base variant i assume since the prime is an upgrade so naturally we use the better version. base variants are only just that, to get to know the weapon and nothing more, unless there is no prime (yet) or any other special version. u do not balance around base variants when there is an upgraded version, makes no sense.

Not sure if this is the place to post this;

I would like to give some feedback regarding the UI/UX

-Void Relic Refinement Window should display/indicate which item and amount of that BP pertaining to that specific relic the player has already acquired.
(For Example: player: 3x Venka Prime Blades - Lith C2 Relic)
(For Example: player: 1x Orthos Prime BP - Lith H2 Relic)

-It would be useful if a player could also do a Full Set Search within the Void Relic Refinement Window.
(This would indicate for example which specific relics are required to build X)  

-I would like to see simple changes made to the Equipment/Inventory UI page especially for Prime Parts. Players should have the ability to search for Fully completed Sets and also have the ability to Lock those Full Sets, this will make trading with other players easier/Baro as well as prevent accidental sales/deletions. It also makes it more intuitive/neater.
-Full Set Search functionality would also be easy to add and very useful.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.

I felt a great disturbance in the Market, as if millions of traders suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Honestly though, hopefully this ends the practice of making shadow accounts to get around the Riven cap.

Gerade eben schrieb -AoN-CanoLathra-:

I felt a great disturbance in the Market, as if millions of traders suddenly cried out in terror, and were suddenly silenced.

Honestly though, hopefully this ends the practice of making shadow accounts to get around the Riven cap.

totally agree. multiaccounting is forbidden anyways if i recall right, at least if they directly interact with one another and even moving stuff from one acc to another with the help of a 2nd person would still be just that in the end too.

Something is definitely wrong with my controls since this patch happened. I am unable to consistently do bullet jumps anymore.

I'm using an Xbox controller and the crouch/roll hybrid button, and seemingly at random a bullet jump simply does NOT work, instead I either just hop or rolljump... It feels like frames are randomly dropping inputs. It's absolutely infuriating to aim up to jump to a high ledge and just hop instead. I have never ever experienced this before in over 2000 hours of playtime.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

It would be nice if Riven Disposition changes were planned as well to reflect the intent of the system. The meta gap widens further as time passes ... stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

I can already see the nuclear fires on the horizon as the disposition shift is getting closer.

Soo many weapons will go back from decent to trash and soo many will lose his investments.

3 hours ago, chrisx1125 said:

UX feedback:
* A hotkey should exist for searching inventory/trade/etc - CTRL-F or / would be reasonable
* Syndicate mods that you haven't qualified for have their names obscured, e.g. by "Requires Revered"
* Leave Squad should be available before mousing over your glyph in the top-left
* The hamburger menu in the top-left was useful when the keyboard stopped responding - please add it back

Sound feedback:
* Too many menu sounds, please provide a way to disable these or change their volume
* Ambient ship + dojo sounds need a separate volume setting (currently controlled by sound effects)
* Message beep volume should have? a separate setting (currently controlled by sound effects)

Other issues that have carried over from the older versions:

* Unbounded overlay map is very intrusive and needs a review (or a 3rd option) 
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/768434-overlay-map-is-unbounded-which-makes-aiming-difficult-sometimes

* Kuva placement and visibility problems on infested tiles
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/826536-kuva-siphon-placement-and-kuva-visibility-problems/

* Ability use should not be blocked while fishing spear is equipped
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/883074-fishing-spear-should-not-block-ability-use/

* Abilities should be able to target Firbolgs and Bolkors
  https://forums.warframe.com/topic/886896-warframe-abilities-should-work-on-firbolgs-and-bolkors

* Gara's Splinter Storm should not break corpus windows when you run past
* Switching to/from operator with a high ping takes several seconds, e.g. 500ms ping takes 5s to switch to switch sometimes
* Operator void dash frequently results in out of bounds and position reset
* Operator damage kicking you back to your frame resets your position to the first time you used operator, frequently the start of the mission
* Energizing Dash does not work if you land running - I frequently need to walk backwards to trigger it, and sometimes need to dash again for some reason
* If you get Session Full when joining a session then? the next mission selection does not work - you need to select it, cancel, select again 

QoL improvements:
* Range for melee weapons should be listed in game. I'd be content with listing the base range so we can compare similar items, e.g. Orthos Prime vs other polearm. 
* Trade interface needs multi-select, similar to selling for ducats or credits. Current interface is awkward?
* Relic enrichment interface is awkward when? enriching 10+ - click relic, click radiant, click ok, refresh screen, repeat. This should allow multiple, or at least not reset selection
* A "Hide Mastered" filter in arsenal+market would make it easier for new players to see what they need to work on still

LITERALLY EVERYTHING HERE. Please, DE.

Archived