Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.2

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.

Not really a good thing considering players may earn Riven Mods before MR8. With this change these players will not be able to trade Rivens they obtain earlier than MR8 and prevent them from earning Platinum they could use to invest in their gameplay.

Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens.

Il y a 3 heures, Fluttershy93 a dit :

Uhm..why though? What is the point of this exactly?

Il y a 3 heures, kaelvamp a dit :

when you guys are going to give us more riven capacity?

Haha sounds like friends/brother/wife/grandma's mr2 accounts will require a bit of extra work before some traders could access their hundreds of stashed rivens again.

When will you fix the revenant quest bug because I still can not get my bp and i have all the other parts, Got the quest but left when konzo was mentioned to see him and didnt see the other white circle, trying to fix it on my own has ended in failure so I need some help DE.

Changes:

• A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.

Woah woah woah.

Does that mean MR8+ to be able to involve rivens in a trade, or simply to be able to acquire rivens by trading?  Because 1) You now offer rivens as devstream alert rewards, so players of any MR can now acquire them 2) I've seen players as low as MR6 in Sorties, so they can realistically be acquired that low even without special events.  For these players, it is all the more imperative that they have a means to offload these rivens since, as you point out, they can't use them.  Someone who is just slow on the MR-ranking could theoretically fill up even the pseudo-generous number of free slots and end up getting that obnoxious message AND an inability to do Sorties unless they just started throwing away rivens, effectively, for just the 23 Endo.

If this change only prevents people from GETTING rivens through trading at MR 7 or lower, then we're all good.  But that's not clear here if that's the case, and this could be a mistake otherwise.  To be clear, I'm MR25 myself, so this has no impact on me - I just see a potential problem unless I simply misunderstood.

vor 3 Stunden schrieb [DE]Megan:

Additions:

• The Tenno II Color Palette is now available in the Market! 

Will the "Tenno 1" color palette get updated colors? Many warframes seem to have gotten a visual overhaul in the past, e.g. Saryn's energy color. And for Loki (I think it was Loki, haven't checked in a while) the colours don't match at all anymore except for slight similarities, I could only determine that it must be him by method of elimination.

Looks like you're misunderstanding the change!

Previously you had to enter your login info TWICE when logging in with 2FA. We simply removed the unnecessary 2nd login info requirement after successfully entering your 2FA information.

Auto-loggin would still be a nice feature. Hek, a remember password check box would be more than welcome.

5 hours ago, Voltage said:

stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

you know they don't care right even the content creating partners they have are complaining about it and no changes it makes them money if they were going to change it they would have when a bunch of people were trade 5k plat for a scoliac riven

Plague star back is interesting.

Fixes are appreciated.

Riven shenanigans are less ideal.  I'll second the fact that rivens are given out relatively frequently.  I'll second the fact that MR 8 isn't the first time you could be awarded some.  I'll also suggest the current limit is a steaming mess.  335 weapons are released at the time of writing.  Let's be generous and count that as 280 unique weapons.  With 15 mod capacity you're down to 5.4% of all weapons having a riven.  Flash forward to the maximum capacity of 90.  You're stuck at 32% of an ever increasing list of items.

So, let's be real.  Half of all weapons are not useful for a riven.  Some because there's no fixing them, and others because the disposition is utterly depressing.  Let's call it 50% of all items might be reasonably covered by your mod capacity.  Enter a second account.  All the uncommon, but awesome, rivens go there.  None of this accounts for duplicates, given the random nature of the unlocks.  Being generous again, two accounts for access to all the rivens you'd want.

I get the logic.  Each riven is a unique value, so each takes server space.  Each person can pay for more server space, up to a point.  How about instead of that, we address the unique data.  Each % is locked to the disposition rather than being random.  You therefore halve the data, and make rivens more uniform.  Use that to boost minimum capacity to 30 rivens, with purchasing up to 180.  This covers most of the weapons anyone might need (fringe cases still existing for hardcore collectors).  That'd be better than forcing people to grind an alternative account to level 8 just to trade.

In short, so much else gets fixed; perhaps it's time that rivens get homogenized.  I say this as someone supremely unhappy that I have multiple Balla mods.  This despite the fact that the balla zaw can't be named balla because the profanity filter that is baked into weapon naming is exceptionally frustrating.  

I'm only capable of complaining because I'm willing to give.  I've been lucky enough to get a Pyrana riven with Crit chance+, multishot+, penetration+, and a faction damage-.  Despite this, I'd gladly have it homogenized to be less amazing if I could get something better than 2 sweeper, 5 balla, 2 strun (not complaining on this one), and 3 anku rivens.  It seems less like a random reward, and more like disappointment capped by a few very rewarding highs, buried beneath a useless mountain of Ayatans that require input to give less endo than the pure endo rewards.

4 hours ago, Xydeth said:

totally agree. multiaccounting is forbidden anyways if i recall right, at least if they directly interact with one another and even moving stuff from one acc to another with the help of a 2nd person would still be just that in the end too.

Lol if owning mutiple warframe accounts is forbidden then a number of offical Warframe partners are guilty of it. As for trading between them I could understand that.

vor 11 Minuten schrieb TALISMAN_XVII:

Lol if owning mutiple warframe accounts is forbidden then a number of offical Warframe partners are guilty of it. As for trading between them I could understand that.

...read carefully...>>>when they interact with one another<<<

having multiple accounts itself is not against the rules. if u move rivens from one to another even with the help of a 2nd person its prolly difficult to tell but since its interaction of 2 accounts from 1 and the same person in the end i think it applies.

anyone can feel free to correct me since this is just what i recall~

I'd love to participate in the plague star again and gather up all that standing, but unfortunately anytime I go anywhere near the plains my game goes from a smooth locked 60fps down to a horrible lag spike ridden unplayabled mess of 5-10 fps. I really wish you guys would step up and work on optimizing the plains more than you have. Its impossible to do more than 1 mission before my game inevitably stops responding when I try to leave laggy cetus and return to my smooth orbiter...

Archived