Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.2

[DE]Megan

hace 7 horas, [DE]Megan dijo:
  • Fixed spending Focus before using Focus Conversion resetting your total Focus (UI error only).
  • Fixed Large Shard quantities sometimes producing an error message saying that a connection cannot be made to the Focus Tree. The Shards disappear (but not consumed) but the Focus is not awarded. 

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

8 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.

I think this is a very positive change. People who sell expensive rivens will have less of a chance of running into a buyer that will retract the platinum they payed for, thus resulting in the seller's account getting banned due to negative plat balance. If the buyer does this, they'll have to make an entirely new account and waste their time ranking it up to MR 8 before they can do it again.

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• A Mastery Rank of 8+ is now required to Trade Rivens. This echoes the minimum possible Mastery Rank requirement of Rivens overall as well as generally follows our trading rules with restricted gear.

Wow, those riven traders with multiple accounts are really going to hate this one I bet: they will have to level all their alts to 8 so they can trade again. lol! 

Nices ?!!

😎😤

- The main issue the enemy spawn in the wall at times and is hard to kill on high lvl in the long run.

- In some account there will be an issue some in Veteran play through is using handgun, shotgun or rifle turning into a sword. 

(i seen it happen in some mission with random player / P.S is not fix / take your time to fix it right in the big update DE)

1 hour ago, Nightshadow134 said:

Nices ?!!

😎😤

- The main issue the enemy spawn in the wall at times and is hard to kill on high lvl in the long run.

- In some account there will be an issue some in Veteran play through is using handgun, shotgun or rifle turning into a sword. 

(i seen it happen in some mission with random player / P.S is not fix / take your time to fix it right in the big update DE)

Why doesn't DE want to fix the revenant quest? ,as its still broken. If the quest fails or you loose connection during the part where you have to find those white circles on the map then you can't complete the quest because those circles never show up again. So you either have to buy him or never get him because the quest is broken. This needs fixing as its frustrating for me and other people who have had this happen to them.

How can I be the only one who can replicate Revenant's thrall bug in defense missions? It clearly doesn't just affect me because our whole team was prevented from completing the missions on several occasions. Prior to this patch I left a defense mission open for 12 hours to demonstrate the bug is still active and very disruptive. Still no fix.....?

On 2018-09-19 at 9:30 AM, Voltage said:

It would be nice if Riven Disposition changes were planned as well to reflect the intent of the system. The meta gap widens further as time passes ... stares at Gram 1.44 Disposition before Prime.

DE making great choices in the entirety of their game that'll be the day..........

On 2018-09-20 at 2:29 AM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

are they doing this to avoid the whole dirty plat issue? if its harder to trade items of a particular MR, less dirty plat will / should circulate. in theory. again, a guess.

so restricting trades of items by MR kinda does this. but warframes Parts can still openly by traded to anyone of any MR.

On 2018-09-19 at 4:31 PM, --Q--HLixir said:

With Rhino and Nyx entering back into the vault, what are the plans for the next unvaulting? Mag has already been confirmed as stated in Devstream 115 

What other prime accessories will she be coming with since targis was already presented from the Nyx unvaulting?

And Nova Prime i think.

Am 21.9.2018 um 21:24 schrieb Reifnir:

Not sure if this is update's fault or what, but Sorite operative today dies without being downed, mission just goes "FAILED" out of the blue. 

Anyone else saw this?

Same for Bounties on Cetus. Sometimes the capture target mission just failes out of the blue, or enemies for a kill counter spawn somewhere on the map and when you go to kill them the mission will fail as soon as you are to far away from the designated camp area.

Archived