Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Top 5 Warframes

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

My favs in no order:

Mirage: With my staticors, she's just insane strong!

Chroma: Survivability above all else along with some good damage buffs, he's very good for a bunch of stuff!

Banshee: Mobile defense and interception don't stand a chance against my banshee!

Frost: My go to in defense, and I love to lock stun lock enemies with Avalanche spam

Ash: If I'm unaware of what I'm about to tackle, I pick ash. Quick, crazy dps, and great survivability!

Edited by FashionFrame

Can't say what is technically the best, but I can give you my favorites and my reasons for them.

1: Inaros:  near indestructibility when built right, and a fun playstyle that requires constant attention and work rather than just hitting one button to win.

Inaros is definitely my number one.  The remaining four are in no particular order

2: Excalibur: Any variation works, but I've been using Umbra a lot to make use of his special passive.  I just really like Excalibur's powers.

3: Trinity: no real reason besides her being super useful in general.

4: Frost: Just really great for low-to-mid level general use, thanks to having both defensive and offensive powers.

5: Equinox: I've just found myself using her a lot, especially now that Mend/Maim retains collected damage when switching forms.

If you want actual "best 'Frames" according to meta, my guess would be Trinity, Loki, and Valkyr (probably in that order), but I don't really know for sure.

My Choices are (in no particular order) -

1. Nidus - sortie defense, long survival.

2. Limbo - Mobile Defense God. Except some minor hiccups against the "Greedy Bunch".

3. Nekros - Loot, Loot, Loot

4. Volt - Run Tenno, Run.

5. Rhino - Best all-round frame for solo play.

Based on my insight,

1. Gara : Unkillable / can turn enemies into glass / a wall that can scale with enemies hp and armor / mini-nuke / CC / 90% damage reduction / Radial Blind Passive (occur very commonly )
2. Volt : Very Fast / Make You Run Fast / Finish Mission Faster / Rescue Mission For Cracking Relic / Melee Atk-spd Buff + Max Range Zaw  / Void Strike > Delete Eidolon
3. Trinity : Heals you / Protecc / Very Tanky / Energy Reduction Sortie / Press 4 to not die
4. Nova : Teleport beside you / 75% Speed Reduction = Easy mode  / Makes enemies move faster = Hardcore /  Cheese Defense Mission / Travel hundred meters per sec in Plains
5. Mesa : Delete System 32 /  Stunt enemies / 95% damage reduction / Press 4 to win the Game  

Edited by HEA-Devazone

This is coming from what I think would be good in endless missions

1. Octavia: one of the best CC's 

2. Trinity: helps peeps not die and spam abilitys faster with 1 and 2

3. Inaros: if built right... a unkillable god

4.  Rhino: good tank with ironskin and good cc with 4

5.  exal umbra: built for radical build and with a dagger with a lot of finisher damage, excal becomes god like for cc next to Octavia  

Nidus (the godlord)

Saryn (enemy debuff goddess)

Gara (basically frost that scales and tanks)

Harrow (The healer support that can also directly engage in the fight)

Nezha (His kit is very good now and I couldn’t think of a fifth)

Anyone who made a list including Wukong, Vauban, Titania, Nyx, Revenant, or Khora. You can ignore that. They’re current the bottom tier frames.

Edited by (XB1)GearsMatrix301

1 hour ago, (PS4)Poison___Insect said:

This is coming from what I think would be good in endless missions

1. Octavia: one of the best CC's 

2. Trinity: helps peeps not die and spam abilitys faster with 1 and 2

3. Inaros: if built right... a unkillable god

4.  Rhino: good tank with ironskin and good cc with 4

5.  exal umbra: built for radical build and with a dagger with a lot of finisher damage, excal becomes god like for cc next to Octavia  

How is Octavia CC?

Just to share my opinion I think these Warfames are the best for my playstyle:

1. Rhino: A lot of playtime with it, and this frame wast the first who ensured me how to be Tank and Effective at the same time.
  2. Trinity: The lady of elegancy. Very good support character and also could be tanky with Link and EV.
  3. Nekros: That Lord is magnificent necromancer what is very cool thing with itself.
  4. Nidus: Nidus is God...I always said that...a stuck-up frame with a bombastic CC. He always be an undying one 😉
  5. Hydroid: If Davy Jones could see that...gonna pop off his mind instantly. The 4th ability Is very useful I can say.