Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Top 5 Warframes

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

I feel like answering a little different question (which seems to be the same question a lot of people are answering): What are my current favorite frames? 

I think that's a little more relevant, because everybody's play style tends to differ. 

For me, I'd say my favorite frames are probably:

1. Ash. He is tanky and can do a little bit of everything. Being able to go invisible is great for so many things, not the least being not dying. Fatal teleport is deadly with the rakta dark dagger and covert lethality. Seeking Shuriken strips armor which is sooo useful at higher levels. 

2.Titania. He Razorwing is DEADLY. Super evasive and the Dex Pixia with the right build does SO MUCH DAMAGE and has great survivability. Getting those two aspects in one ability almost feels too powerful. lol. 

3.Chroma. Getting 825% damage increase and 1000% armor increase makes him virtually unkillable and able to take down heavily armored enemies super quick. No riven lanka and can take out an teralyst synovia in 2 to 3 shots. 

4.Rhino. He really has the easiest kit in the game to understand and use. Insane Tank with Iron Skin, Rhino stomp freezes enemies and Roar buffs damage. Very simple and easy to use. There's a reason why newer players use him so much. 

5. Nezha. His rework is frickin spectacular. 90% damage reduction and firewalker are super fun and useful, and chakram is great for getting some health back. His divine spears is great crowd control and really just kills all enemies level 40 and under. 

Honorable Mentions:

Gara: super fun using her mass vitrify and splinter deal for 90% damage reduction as well as her radial banish passive. 

Zephyr: Her turbulence augment coupled with her 1st ability make her perfect for the plains. She's actually my go to frame for general plains missions. No need for archwing, she's a burb. 

Saryn Prime- it's strange, when I take her on missions everyone seems to be dead already XD

Chroma (prime when he's out)- Tridelons and bosses

Ash Prime- he's a tanky stealth guy

Inaros- great survivability (Wukong might be better, but I haven't played him enough to know)

Excalibur Umbra- just cuz

6 hours ago, (PS4)Poison___Insect said:

5.  exal umbra: built for radical build and with a dagger with a lot of finisher damage, excal becomes god like for cc next to Octavia  

Excal already drops anything with an exalted blade finisher. You need to get so far up in the levels for a dagger or radial augment to be needed, the exalted weapon just has that much damage for a true finisher to scale from. And since it is a true finisher, armor is ignored, which is usually the biggest up-hill battle higher up.

You could possibly use a radial blind augment if you wanna push further than level 200, but at that point Excal will be a risky choice to begin with.

These top 5 threads always devolve into people posting the same thing 5 times, or 4 times and one different for comedic effect..

...and I am one of those people. But there are also some parenthesis for serious talk. Enjoy.

1. Octavia (for invisibility)

2. Octavia (for defending a point)

3. Octavia (for buffing damage)

4. Octavia (for CC'ing)

5. Tie between Volt or Saryn (for focus farming)

In no particular order

Saryn-use in ESO only (no content need her power you will just ruin it for everyone else)

Oberon- for general utility and ease of use.  His 1 scales off of target health (use on tanky bosses), his 2 prevents status effects his 3 gives flat armor (350-400 depending on build)  and heals for (65-90) depending on build.  His 4 has armor strip crowd control radial blind…

Nova- build duration for 80-90% Dr with 1 then use 2 to deal massive damage, use her 4 to slow or speed up enemies.

Gara- 90% dr+ uncaped damage, wall the scales with your armor and enemy health (more offensive frost)

Valk- for when you want to use slow but powerfull melee on Mot.

ESO - Saryn

Eidolon hunt - chroma/volt, oberon/trinity, harrow

Low level clearing - volt

High level clearing - Saryn

Spy - Octavia

Single player survival/defense - Octavia

PoE - Zephyr

Farming - Nekros

Index (credit farm) - Rhino

I don't like:

Nezha: bad rhino

Hydroid: bad damage, pilfering swarm farming abilities were a total letdown

Frost: stop blocking my shots bro

Ivara: slllooooowwww spy character

Limbo: unless they play negative range

Mag: I'm surprised she hasn't had a rework yet, with how useless she is. The only nice thing about her is an inherent version of volt's capacitance to gain shield...only for herself.

Valkyr - too clunky for my taste

Frames I haven't tried (which should say something...)

Wukong

Atlas

Equinox

Mesa - although I've recently decided I really want to try

Revenant - planning to get asap

Edited by (XB1)D00M INCARNATE

Purely in terms of my own usage: 

1. Nidus (good for any mission and more fun than Inaros) 

2. Saryn Prime (not as powerful as people claim she is -- she is no good against Eidolons or bosses -- but she can clear levels of trash mobs with a LOT less trouble than Equinox) 

3. Nekros Prime (my go-to GrindFrame) 

4. Zephyr Prime (sure, you COULD take something else to the Plains, but...) 

5. Inaros (I only use him for the Index, but other than Rhino Prime, nothing else is going to make you as survivable) 

SPECIAL MENTION: Oberon Prime, for when I know my team and want to be useful rather than just speed-clearing. 

Edited by Kemenril

Im not trying to be weird but i like caster frame. The more cast the more i like. I dont like frame need much synergies like harrow or chroma and the frame so Powerful ruin experience. So my top 5 are 

1) Vauban. He is the only frame can cast skill with 1 hand ( mentioned in Reatalius clip ). Vauban have good single purpose skill can can make battlefield into an easy game. 

2) Zephyr. 1 Word Jetstream. Tornado Charge Staff. Fly above sky and load tons of bullet right in the head. 

3) Ember. LIght it up ! The frame all augment work well together. 

4) Volt, I see some weapons work very well with volt endurance playstyle. 

5) Banshee. Good crit buff and stack CC even 1 is another good CC. Can be DPS with Sound Quake. 

Special Mention

Hydroid, Mirage, Atlas, Khora.

I always end up using:

-Oberon (Prime)

-Nidus

-Harrow

-Frost (Prime)

-Inaros

for almost anything I do but when I run lower level missions or play with new players for fun I use:

-Zephyr (Prime)

or

-Titania (her exalted weapons are worth it imo)

Limbo's rework made him worth using (debatably) but I like him for spy missions

Welcome back Tenno, may the Clem be with you.

1. Mag - she does everything, is fun without being cheesy, and looks good aesthetically.

2. Rhino - i really like how he can self sustain and do support.

3. Trinty - link+bless is one beast of a combo. 

4. Nidus - max range and minim duration larvae paired with the lenz is gud.

5. Mirage - just vause i have a really good darakgoon riven.

1. Mag - she does everything, is fun without being cheesy, and looks good aesthetically.

2. Rhino - i really like how he can self sustain and do support.

3. Trinty - link+bless is one beast of a combo. 

4. Nidus - max range and minim duration larvae paired with the lenz is gud.

5. Mirage - just vause i have a really good darakgoon riven.

1. Nidus - The undying / perfect abilities synergy / current best looking (Deluxe) frame

2. Chroma - Still love him altough he needs some love

3. Excalibur Prime - Cause I can

4. Ivara - For solo fast leveling

5. Loki Prime - Inv + Fast as Fuk Boiii

Edited by BringMeYourAzz

my Top 5 go too Warframes right now are

1) Khora - Don't underestimate her like I did, she can do really well in both DPS and Tank 

2) Frost - Defense or Offense, this Guy is up for the Job.

3) Inaros - Want a Warframe that just says you can't kill me, than this baby is for you.

4) Nova - Slova will make time almost stand still, letting you say hello to all your new friends.

5) Chroma - Both Tank and DPS, people think he got nerfed in to the ground but this bad boy says that he will not stay down for the count.

P.S.

posted this in the right topic this time.....