Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Current Top 5 Warframes

(PSN)ChiefDevilEggs

On 2018-09-20 at 5:34 PM, spirit_of_76 said:

Gara- 90% dr+ uncaped damage, wall the scales with your armor and enemy health (more offensive frost)

Actually that isnt true. Her DR is great sure, but she will never be a more offensive Frost. She cant build to make her wall as useful as frosts globe or avalanche. Gara is purely defensive outside of the little sync between 1 and 4. Frost can actually be built for full offense and still retain full defense properties on Globe. Gara simply cant strip 100% armor while also CCing the mobs. She can CC mobs similar to avalanche but it only slows down the killing the higher up you get in difficulty since it renders themimmune to status effects. Much like a low strength Frost that just turns mobs into popcicles higher up and drags out the missions.

3 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Actually that isnt true. Her DR is great sure, but she will never be a more offensive Frost. She cant build to make her wall as useful as frosts globe or avalanche. Gara is purely defensive outside of the little sync between 1 and 4. Frost can actually be built for full offense and still retain full defense properties on Globe. Gara simply cant strip 100% armor while also CCing the mobs. She can CC mobs similar to avalanche but it only slows down the killing the higher up you get in difficulty since it renders themimmune to status effects. Much like a low strength Frost that just turns mobs into popcicles higher up and drags out the missions.

No

В 20.09.2018 в 15:27, Kobrakai85 сказал:

Nothing comes close to Rhino's ability to finish every mission with 0% damage taken using the syndicate mods for his 1 and 2, and his 4 which will freeze everything on the screen. Every other frame I've tried just feels like a weaker version of Rhino.

Not every mission requires taking 0 damage to complete it. As well as not every player is so inept to being unable to complete those missions unless he's 100% invincible.

Rhino is a good warframe - very good one especially if stakes are high and you need something done no questions asked, but that kind of playstyle is too braindead and redundant in most of the game's content.

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

at what level does this start to be true in low level (star chart) she is a more versatile frost with a different globe (inevitable but not all-encompassing) +90% DR on target (includes cryo pods and excavators) while I would not say that she is as good as frost I would say the she is on par for most content but I am willing to be proven wrong.   ( i don't know about long endurance or many forst builds just the ones I see. I do undderstand Gara's kit though as I play her as a break form Valk and Oberon)

7 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

Why do you feel that she is purely defensive when her 2 has no cap on it?

Also, you can cast her 2 on enemies to increase the damage they receive.

Lastly, when you hold down her 1 it can work pretty effectively as a cc and in terms of damage.

49 minutes ago, spirit_of_76 said:

at what level does this start to be true in low level (star chart) she is a more versatile frost with a different globe (inevitable but not all-encompassing) +90% DR on target (includes cryo pods and excavators) while I would not say that she is as good as frost I would say the she is on par for most content but I am willing to be proven wrong.   ( i don't know about long endurance or many forst builds just the ones I see. I do undderstand Gara's kit though as I play her as a break form Valk and Oberon)

It's just that Gara needs layers of skills or gimmick mechanics to keep up with Frost as a defense frame. A Frost built for full offense still has a top notch globe. Outside of that he also brings a full armor debuff that results in a long CC aswell. At lower levels it doesnt really matter and Gara can look great, but when you get higher up, especially in augmented enemy armor sorties, Frost just shines. And in lower missions that same build will just shred everything with Avalanche. Gara does bring an edge on sortie defense/assassinate missions thanks to her splinter storm.

47 minutes ago, (PS4)JohnnyPersia said:

Why do you feel that she is purely defensive when her 2 has no cap on it?

Also, you can cast her 2 on enemies to increase the damage they receive.

Lastly, when you hold down her 1 it can work pretty effectively as a cc and in terms of damage.

It simply takes too much of a build up in both cases. Frost simply clicks one button and everything around him is turned into armorless popsicles that die to a sneeze if they survive the initial hit. Gara's 2 does pitiful damage and needs a long build up that includes her 4, the +damage debuff is nice and all but it is a one target at a time deal. Her #1 is decent but I rather have the enemy standing up for fast headshots.

1. Octavia - The best frame in the game that not that many people use and has plenty of anti-synergy with other frames to make it a challenge to get 100% out of.

2. Rhino - "Whyd u bring a rhino?" -NoOneEver

3. Trinity - Easy to build and play for getting into 2x3 eidolon stuff, ESO, or other general group farming. Have a rivened rubico that deals comical damage with her.

4. Mesa - When absolutely everything has to die and you don't have the patience for spores.

5. Valkyr - My go to for leveling primaries and secondaries when combined with a pair of prisma dual cleavers with umbral and syndicate mods. Almost never have to press 4. One time I was asked to I was already dealing 70% of the groups damage.

1 hour ago, SneakyErvin said:

Gara's 2 does pitiful damage and needs a long build up that includes her 4

the damage gained scales better if you trap enemies in glass and if you have more power strength

and yeah it is slow but she is good at survival with her 2 being mobile DR.  I wish her augment was better though as it is it should not exist

Going to have to put the stealth Frames at the top. 

1. Octavia, has stealth and a bunch of other s***. 

2. Loki for General play and ease of use, his invisbility is the strongest. He also has hush invisbility which allows the use of a lot of different primary weapons to trigger status and then to use a melee weapon with condition overload to clean up.

3. Ash.Probably with Arcane Trickery to trigger 20 seconds of stealth with Bladestorm. Can strip armor 100% with shurikens. Teleport, instant finishers.

4. Ivara arguably as strong as Loki and probably stronger than Ash. But for general game use she is not as fluid to use and probably more suited to solo runs.

5. Mesa, 95% dmg reduction and the best AOE damage 4th ability in the game.

Rhino - hazmat survivability + extra damage + cc. Fit for literally everything.

Oberon - fire-and-forget heal, buffs, CC, some tankyness. Makes the operative defense missions a breeze and turns the last newbs into something remotely decent.

Frost - areal defense + armor stripping + cc + some damage. Like rhino but stationary.

Khora - dat damage + dat cc + dat two vampiric cats + dat assets. Nuff said.

... Valkyr? Mesa? Saryn? I don't know. I usually go with the frames that I listed, rarely picking any other. 

So I did an informal, non scientific tally. I excluded those who did not provide an actual ranking or who said x frame was best for for 1,, Y frame was best for 2 ect. I only counted the number one pick from each list. I did not double check my count, but so far:

1. 1.      Octavia -8 votes

2.      Nidus -5 votes

3.      Rhino -4 votes

4.      In fourth place with 3 votes each

a.      Ash -3 votes

b.      Mesa -3 votes

5.      In fifth place with 3 votes each

a.      Saryn -2 votes

b.      Sayrn Prime -2 votes

c.       Titiana -2 votes

d.      Khora -2 votes

Honorable mentions with 1 vote each:

a)      Ivara

b)      Loki

c)      Gara

d)      Inaros

e)      Rhino Prime

f)       Limbo

g)      Wukong

h)      Vauban

i)        Oberon Prime

j)        Vauban Prime

k)      Mag

People don't get that he don't want to know the favorite Warframes from others, but the best in general. Without preferences:

Frost: same goold old chilly boi;

Nezha: new tank and can really help team with orbs and increase on damage CC;

Nidus: best kit on the game right now, really strong Warframe either dealing damage or taken damage;

Mag: yep, Mag is fantastic now, good sinergy betwen skills and good augments;

Rhino: same as frost, there is no mission Rhino can't do (ps I personaly don't like him, but he yes so straight forward)

Honorable mentions: Harrow(crit senpai), Octavia ( eidolon killer, afk warframe), Banshee ( when you want someone to die really hard), Mesa (easy mode) Oberon (to avoid your bad clanmates dying all the time)

Edited by srlhama

I usually got my standard ones if i just want to switch loadouts for certein missions so cant really say which would be my favourite warframes. (I think cant hurt everyone posting their favourite warframes, not trusting statistics to much all the time. This way we might get a short look on what people really prefer usually)

1: Loki (For Spy missions)

2: Rhino (Capture missions)

3: Ember (Exterminate Missions)

4: Frost (Defense, Mobile Defense, Excavation against all but Infested, then Vauban)

5: Valkyr (Sometimes Exterminate, often Survival, even though Nekros is more effective for that, still like her)

My personal favourites and also standard answers to missions usually. Still have to admit that there are plenty others close to my top 5, Titania lately is also my favourite in some way, for Bountys in Cetus, or fighting Eidolons or Hemocytes. Vauban for Excavation or defense against infested (his 3 is just made for stopping infested, perfect). Zephyr is also fun to play in the plains, specially with a good Ogris you are basicly a bomber. Limbo also got its uses and can be interresting to play. Prefering my top 5 still for the most missions. (That way you only need to shortly switch the loadout and can go on instantly to the next mission, not loosing any time)

My personal list of favorite frames

1. Volt: Volts got the whole package, great survivability, great CC, great damage, and when coupled with effective weapons he annihilates everything. In the right hands with a good build volt is a god frame

2. Hydriod: More of a personal favorite Ive always loved hydriods versatility. I tend to play him as a melee focused frame weilding the vaykor sydon and his abilities provide great CC and when played right can turn hydoid into an unkillable melee monster

3. Oberon: Oberons my third favorite because hes very versatile, providing heals, CC, anti proc protection, and area denial

4. Saryn: If you just want pure consistant damage Saryns great. A full range spores build will destroy everything on a map for a simple 25 energy and Molt allows for quick and easy escapes. Occasionally youll need to use that 3 to take down a big target and your 4 provides even greater aoe damage

5. Mag: Mags the frame for tacticians who like synergizing abilities together but really comes into her own depending on your weapon compliments with her.