Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Upcoming Forum Changes (September 21st, 2018)

[DE]Drew
Message added by [DE]Drew

The Forums are now back online! Please use this thread for any comments or issues you may have. 

Thanks!

2 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Also, we have finally changed the dark theme to have more updated background art and color codes (coming this Friday). You can choose which theme you’d like to use by selecting the ‘themes’ link at the bottom of the forums. 

It's a little bit sad to see the last part of Warframe's beginning changing... but I can't wait to see how the new dark theme looks like :)

While you are working on forum's changes can you maybe add one more thing?
Can you make a little change to the polls so that we can see on what we have voted on? 
Like look at this:
NKmXyN4.png
Can you tell me, what I have chosen? 
No?   It was 2
So please can you add some sort of mark or highlight to see your vote after choosing it?
Screenshot taken from a recent poll in Design Council.

On 2018-09-19 at 6:11 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Also, we have finally changed the dark theme to have more updated background art and color codes (coming this Friday). You can choose which theme you’d like to use by selecting the ‘themes’ link at the bottom of the forums.

thank you for that.

I know it's probably a dumb request but is there any way to actually set the Megathread to Mod+ only while the forums are under the knife? 

Cause there are so many people who use it not knowing and then within the first three replies is typically someone pointing it out sometimes less than constructively and if it just wasn't an option it would clear that up completely ❤️

Edit: Also good luck with all the twitter spam about the Forums being broken/down during the update.

It honestly feels like the dark theme is just a bandaid over the original light blue theme, because there's plenty of elements that are black text on white as per default, like the pagination elements, this bright as ever post editor, as well as all dropdown menus. I'm sure the Invision community can provide in some form, a better dark theme than this one is.

Edit: Now that I look at it, yes it is. The background is the same exact one now except with like a 45% opacity black rectangle overlaid on it to "make it dark". I thought for sure the new artwork would be brand new and not just this bandaid graphic. I liked the old one tbh.

I know this is going to sound extremely petty, but having Feedback be below Bugs is kinda annoying. Given that most people come to the Forums in order to give feedback, I would at least expect it to be after the Community section.

Given that you can just minimize the Bugs tab, it is not that bad, it is just a super minor thing,

1 minute ago, DrBorris said:

I know this is going to sound extremely petty, but having Feedback be below Bugs is kinda annoying. Given that most people come to the Forums in order to give feedback, I would at least expect it to be after the Community section.

Given that you can just minimize the Bugs tab, it is not that bad, it is just a super minor thing,

Probably because people post bugs in the feedback section?

Archived