Whispers in the Walls: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

The original lord of ruin is here! 

Become the true elemental master with Chroma Prime. This legendary warrior comes with the formidable Rubico Prime sniper rifle, the monstrous two-handed Gram Prime, and more!

2cf190206c4590728d39582b26d3fbec.jpg

Chroma Prime Access Features:

• Chroma Prime: The original lord of ruin. Elemental. Primal. Perfection.
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs: Embody Chroma Prime with these Prime Glyphs
  • Rubico Prime: For the hunter, the apex of the sniper's art; for the hunted, a gateway to the next life
  • Gram Prime: Born anew, the father of swords returns

3c45ad1dce252b6205045581fe549162.jpg

Chroma Prime Accessories:

• Imugi Prime Armor
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • 90 Day Credit Booster
  • 90 Day Affinity Booster
  • Chroma Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Are you ready, Tenno? Chroma Prime Access is available now!

Should we expect a Chroma Rework/Update to come with this?

The element-swapping mechanic is only useful for Elemental Ward, and still can't be changed on the fly despite Steve's previous declarations.
His first ability offers little utility due to its tiny effect area and focus on Status, and has poor damage-scaling even with Vex Armor.
His fourth ability's only useful function is CC, which is unpredictable after the initial summon due to its randomized AI.
And Chroma functionally has no passive whatsoever, since the element-swap is a part of his abilities.

Chroma needs way more than those so called " changes " he received, 1st & 4th abilities are utterly bad/redundant/next to useless , in all honesty they can just fly into the trash can and have @[DE]Pablo redesign those 2 abilities.... and all he has is the combo 2+3 which gets boring as he_ll

his augments are something dramatically sad and his passive is one of the biggest jokes, he needs a true passive

Judging by how passionate many players are about Chroma, a decent and real REWORK would have boosted his PA sales by hundreds and hundreds percent, guaranteed...Considering many will just buy it cus the Prime Look is amazing ( kudos to the artists ) and the bundle he comes with is solid.

Can I trade my Limbo Prime Accessory set for Prime Chroma Accessory set?

(This is a joke, even if I wanted I am sure it's not possible).

Yes, this is how disappointed I was with Limbo Prime Accessories ( I love my Limbo ), we could had something like Chroma Accessories instead of that awful cape & sygil.

Archived