Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, xcenic said:

accessories are a mere copies of revenant armor set. just few changes but almost same look, even the chest pieces. Cmon DE.c02297b449246f744ff08b204b1cc07d.jpg

3c45ad1dce252b6205045581fe549162.jpg

Lmao and people are, "i n3eD ThIs"

Uhhh, where do you see this? They look very different to be mere "copies". The design and shape are completely different from the revenant armor set 🤔

4 minutes ago, ShadowExodus said:

The design and shape are completely differen

Chest with the same cow ring style.

Arms with the same shape triangle style and same metal ring. Turn of color and make the both picture Full black and the only diference is feets and the gold color. Of course nothing that fire palette color cant do

1 minute ago, (XB1)ohno itstheCoPz said:

Same price but with no platinum? Doesnt seem right...

Platinum is always included of course. Same Plat as always in every platform.

26 minutes ago, (XB1)RDeschain82 said:

Yup, those are vary nice accessories. Will buy. Good job DE.

tumblr_opkdjuZbAj1tkodheo5_400.gif

Beware Tenno. HIGH NOON IS SOON.

I love everything about the new look, and this will probably be the first accessories pack I'm going to buy. My body is ready to *earn* Chroma Prime himself though. 

I'm one of those who was hoping for a bit of a rework to come along with it though. At least for his 1 and 4, which don't really see much use. 

Oh well. Maybe in the future. 

Just now, -QUILL_PETER- said:

I'll bet he did get a rework and they're just being quiet about it to keep it a surprise.

Well they did say in a recent thread post AND in dev stream that there we "no plans for Chroma". So they would have to be lying...

As someone who has mained Chroma, yeah... This looks awesome. BUT, needs a rework to go with his awesome look. 1 and 4 powers are almost completely pointless in the type of game DE has made and he doesn't have an actual passive like everyone else. Hop to it, DE, you're better than this to let it slide for so long.

Archived