Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

6 hours ago, thewhalechan said:

May I ask if we could use the same method of building chroma parts as non-prime ones, only with prime variants of the original ones: volt&ember p neuro, frost p chassis and saryn p systems? Just for bragging right ofc, with like a minor extra shine somewhere on the frame.

So... you want them to reward people who... don't buy his Prime Access from them and help pay the bills?

il y a 51 minutes, LupisV0lk a dit :

Lol people whining about Chroma not having a rework, it's not like he's in a bad state like Wukong or was ignored like Nezha was. Chroma is still very usable unless you need a crutch.

It's like rev, it's usable, but it'll not be as good as another frame, so people with another frame that can do better will pick the other one, even with chorma p looks really good.

On 2018-09-19 at 1:38 PM, Archwizard said:

Should we expect a Chroma Rework/Update to come with this?

The element-swapping mechanic is only useful for Elemental Ward, and still can't be changed on the fly despite Steve's previous declarations.
His first ability offers little utility due to its tiny effect area and focus on Status, and has poor damage-scaling even with Vex Armor.
His fourth ability's only useful function is CC, which is unpredictable after the initial summon due to its randomized AI.
And Chroma functionally has no passive whatsoever, since the element-swap is a part of his abilities.

No... so far as we know, the "master of elements" will still be stuck to his energy color... no buffs or reworks planned.

7 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

Lol people whining about Chroma not having a rework, it's not like he's in a bad state like Wukong or was ignored like Nezha was. Chroma is still very usable unless you need a crutch.

People whined about Nezha all the freaking time, and honestly he didnt get a rework, he got a buff and a small nerf. Lets set up a little experiment.

Lets erase Chromas 3, he now has:
His 1-a one that does no damage no matter what energy color it is, low range and low tic rate.
His 2-a ability that is either a small buff to his health, armor, or pure utility.
His 4-a ult that does barely anything that consumes too much energy.

(Chroma has no form of reliable damage dealing outside of his 1, which is terrible. He also doesnt have a reliable CC ability either, and his buffs have too short a range to be a reliable buff frame... so what is chroma without his 3?)

Now lets do the same to Nezha:
His 1-a ability that does damage while also crowd controls as well as speeds him up.
His 2-a ability that throws a firey disk that adds buffs and kills low-mid level enemies as well as acts as a teleportation ability.
His 3-a ability that crowd controls, is cheap to cast and has a fair amount of damage, as well as synergies with his 2 to be even more freaking damaging.

(While Nezha isnt great at dealing damage like Nidus, he has the benefit of good CC and the buffs now given by his 2 really make him an excellent jack of all trades frame.)

Do you see why people want a rework? Chroma has only one excellent ability and 3 honestly terrible ones, but that one is so good it makes him useable but also constricts him into one build and one play style. Chroma cant really buff other players because of his nerf, he has to focus on as much power strength as possible, sacrificing range and efficiency which further kills his already useless 1 and 4 and severely limits him as a buff frame. His current kit has no crowd control, cant buff reliably without a augment, and relies on on form of build that requires something like 5 forma to complete and is inflexable. I can build Nezha to be faster without sacrificing too much of his survivability, increase his range will improve his CC to the same effect. People seem to forget that without Vex Armor Chroma is bloody useless, while most other frames have a least one ability they can fall back on.

41 minutes ago, Yatazanami said:

we have enough cosmitecs to open our own Fashion frame show now , please focus on the core game DE  ;( .

DE did that earlier this year with several sweeping balance passes with weapons, guess what happened? Reeeee where's my tendieeeees DE!

The community screeched like banshees because DE had the gall to focusing on fixing and polishing what we have instead of giving us more broken toys to play with.

Just now, Yatazanami said:

both of them seems to outnumber the whole DE team

No. What is happening is the rest of the team working on stuff you're asking for is either, working on the announced updates, which are big and ambitious (Fortuna, Railjack) or doing other stuff that seems to be taking forever because, as it seems to be, they work on stuff that doesn't seem to make ever the cut because it's not satisfactory enough or whatever (Clan Kingpin system). Dark Sectors had a number of versions before what we now know as Sanctuary Onslaught came into the game, and from what it seems seeing various Devstreams, they never talk about those "failed attempts" or "shelved for later" projects publicly.

The good news is Steve seems to find a way to reintroduce his ideas at some point afterwards somehow.

13 hours ago, LupisV0lk said:

It's not about him being usable or not, it's about the fact that 2 of his abilities may as well not even exist.  Dragon frame doesn't even know how to breathe fire properly.

В 20.09.2018 в 04:13, ShadowExodus сказал:

Uhhh, where do you see this? They look very different to be mere "copies". The design and shape are completely different from the revenant armor set 

It's not "completely different". It's basically revenant's armor prime but for some reason, the name is different.

And again and again and agin. Your PAAs are so weak. The leg pieces actually look good - almost like a founders badge, why shoulder and chest pieces can't be like that? What's that tiny small piece of rag on his back? Like literally, there's only 3 accessories that people want still, Misa, Edo and Tagris. It's like no one even wants the customers' money.  

On 2018-09-20 at 2:36 PM, NightmareT12 said:

DE has acknowledged on one of the platforms (Facebook?) that they know there's a strong desire for a rework. But I guess they've got a few other things first in the list.

Really a rework that would boost sales is low on the list? I really don't get DE's logic with kind of thing, Nyx should have been reworked with her unvaulting like how Nezha got a rework for his deluxe. 

Well, Hydroid got a rework before his Prime variant was released (or along with Prime), so we can still hope. Was hoping for more "Deathwing"-type of look for chroma, but its not bad either. Accessories - armor looks good (even if chest piece should, IMHO, cover a bit larger area), syndana - well, I think it should either be longer, or have a second, symmetric one on the other side of "IwishIwasrealdragon" spine.

4 hours ago, Whitetiger62512 said:

Really a rework that would boost sales is low on the list? I really don't get DE's logic with kind of thing, Nyx should have been reworked with her unvaulting like how Nezha got a rework for his deluxe.  

The thing is they probably have a couple of them in the oven, so they can't start another one.

7 hours ago, -Brazzers- said:

I'll consider dropping $140 when Chroma gets a rework to bring back his usefulness and fun factor. Right now I just main him for fashionframe, but utility wise on more important missions, Rhino does everything better.

Bingo.  I mean I'm a simple man, I just want Chroma to be able to tank as well as the main tanks.  3 formas into rhino prime and I'm set.  8 into chroma and a umbral build to boot feels like a nerfed rhino.  I don't mind the damage being brought in line, but if I need a tank I'll bring Rhino, Inaros, or Wukong, ect.

Though being honest his 1 is useless because it is weak and stops you from using your gun which does MORE damage.  Does it look fun?  Yes.

His 4 REDUCES his already frail armor... for what? A sentry? Not only that but a sentry that drains your energy faster than most enemies can do it if you build yourself to actually TANK. Which is what he was best at before.

Let us not get back into the discussion of him being a support frame, hell even with the description of his prime he isn't a "Support" frame: " Chroma Prime: The original lord of ruin. Elemental. Primal. Perfection. "

We don't need MORE support frames anyway, if I want to have a support style and support my team I'll pick Trinity, or Harrow, or any of the three others that were made from the START to support NOT the big beefy dragon frame that looks like he belongs on the front lines. 

On 2018-09-19 at 4:35 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

The original lord of ruin arrives September 25! 

Become the true elemental master with Chroma Prime. This legendary warrior comes with the formidable Rubico Prime sniper rifle, the monstrous two-handed Gram Prime, and more!

2cf190206c4590728d39582b26d3fbec.jpg

Chroma Prime Access Features:

• Chroma Prime: The original lord of ruin. Elemental. Primal. Perfection.
  • Chroma Prime Glyphs: Embody Chroma Prime with these Prime Glyphs
  • Rubico Prime: For the hunter, the apex of the sniper's art; for the hunted, a gateway to the next life
  • Gram Prime: Born anew, the father of swords returns

3c45ad1dce252b6205045581fe549162.jpg

Chroma Prime Accessories:

• Imugi Prime Armor
  • Impetus Prime Syandana
  • 90 Day Credit Booster
  • 90 Day Affinity Booster

Chroma Prime, Rubico Prime, and Gram Prime Blueprints can also be earned in-game through Relics!

Are you ready, Tenno? Chroma Prime Access begins September 2Im 5!

Im PS4 Ready :) 

Archived