Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

Only been playing for a bit under 2 years, just after Banshee Prime, but I've really only paid attention to updates and patch notes this year. If it wasn't tossed in my face, it didn't cross my radar.

Has there been a prime recently that didn't get at least a slight tweak leading up to priming?

I know that Limbo, Zephyr, Mirage, and Hydroid all got some work done, some more than others, but I'm not too sure about Oberon or Banshee. Those were the Prime accesses during my time.

On 2018-09-19 at 1:41 PM, NightmareT12 said:

Oh my God those accessories look so good. So buying the whole pack *drool*

Just bought it and it didn't come with the armor or Syandana...

Update: Nvm just realized my dumb mistake, still new to the game and market I didn't realize Prime Access and Prime Accessories are two different bundles. My bad.

On 2018-09-25 at 12:24 PM, crimsonspartan1 said:

Could anyone show off the new prime syandana ingame for me please? I've asked so many people but no one responds. I've seen what the armour set looks like ingame and customised, but not the syandana

I just got it and it didn't come with the armor or syandana...

Update: Nvm just realized my dumb mistake, still new to the game and market I didn't realize Prime Access and Prime Accessories are two different bundles. My bad.

2 hours ago, (XB1)Phearian said:

I just got it and it didn't come with the armor or syandana...

Weird? You tried re-entering the game, or exiting the ship and returning to it? 

I’ve seen the new syandana now and got the accessories, but i’m not exactly sure why you didn’t get the accessories. Contact support maybe

What about a small rework on chroma vex armor?

like: everytime he takes damage it refresh the vex armor duration or at least grant more duration ( like ethernal augment war on valkyr ), something who allow us to not recast it over and over ... its sad when we lose the buff, i have to damage myself all over again ;-; it hurts! One of the reasons that i celebrated when abating link trinity died was that i wouldnt need to damage myself anymore, can you guys do the same for Chroma changing his vex armor mechanic a bit?

Chroma skills:

skill 1 : useless, basicly decorative... waste of energy, rework it please

skill 2 : great, and the changing effect according the frame energy is a nice feature i love it

skill 3: damaging myself to improve armor and damage... i preffer to recieve the whole bonus when i cast it and gain more duration everytime i get hurt, would be a nice change including for eidolon hunt and all ( dont improve the damage multipliers, just suggesting a change on its mechanics )

skill 4: after secura lecta nerf it is useless, i cast it just for the fun of a flynig dragon protecting the objective, i tried the sindicate augment, meh. A rework on 4th ability wouldnt hurt as well, making the dragon follow the player by default or atacking the mobs randomly, that dragon crazy cool like that standing still doing nothing looks like a damm desapointment =(

Augment mods:

So far i preffer to not use them, did not see an advantage sacrificing ability power or anything else for those mods, a rework on them would be most apreciated.

Loved the prime skin for chroma, the new aperance for the 4th skill looks fantastic, i just think that chroma diservs an update on his mechanics

Thank you very much for your hard work dear devs, special thanks for the designers! you guys are nasty giving us great skinsn one after another, great job!

See you all on next forum updates, GG WP

Chroma Rework! 

Current abilities-

Spectral scream 

Elemental ward

Vex armor

Effigy

My thoughts on some changes.

Combine his current abilities into 2 abilities eg: spectral scream, effigy and vex armor, elemental ward.

1-New ability : Draconic Rush.

A wide sweeping slash attack that can be chained, charged for knock back on enemies and depending on his energy color can cause status effects. 

Base range- 8 meters 

Base damage- 300 damage

Has a 60% status chance. 

Fire- Burns obviously lol

Ice- Slows enemies 

Electric- Stuns enemies 

Toxic- Depletes health over time and ignores armor. 

2-Renamed to: Vexing Ward.

Basically just a combo of vex armor and elemental ward with increased based values for more tankyness and duration that can be shared with allies. 

Base range- 20 meters 

3- New ability: Dragoon’s Maw.

A loud roaring attack that emits a shockwave of energy that stuns all enemies in a an AOE blast. Enemies will be knocked back. Effect will change depending on energy color. 

Base damage- 700 damage

Base range- 10 meters 

4- Effigy: Combing both Spectral scream and effigy into one but allowing the sentinel to follow chroma around. Also changing it from an energy drain to duration ability with base duration set at 50 seconds that can be increased with mods. Effigy will actively attack enemies similarly to an actual sentinel. 

Base damage- 2000

Base range- 25 meters

Ok ok ok so I know there’s a lot of chroma rework suggestions but maybe just maybe something like this I’d like to see happen for good ole dragon boy. I’d love to hear some feed back or alternate suggestions. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

DE plz could you perhaps make an alternate assecories pack with 200p priced at 20dollars? i think the armor looks super cool but its 50 bucks, you also get the 90 affinity and 90 day credit boosters but personally i dont really want those and dont want to spend 50dollars when all i want is the armor. so DE plz i really want the armor but not for 50 dollars.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived