Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma Prime Access Available Now!

[DE]Danielle

3 minutes ago, VarianStark said:

This looks friggin awesome. Though his syandana looks pretty tiny on him.

That's the idea

The look is heavily inspired in a roman stripe that would be worn by high class members (senators and such). Which follows the classical roman inspiration for the Orokin designs, except this timke instead of black, white or royal purple they've decided to use this red color (which goes even more straiught to the point).

My wallet is ready! 😄 (quite literally, second PA (not including unvaults) I'm buying into- looking forward at throwing money at you folks).

Edit- the syandana is asymmetrical 😞 Just as a small request- I really wish more syndanas were designed to me like capes that superheroes wear and that attach to your shoulders. That'd be really nice. 

tbh, after seeing the POSSIBLE stats of chroma prime (come on , its not hard to know that it happens EVERY time a new prime is coming soon)....i kinda wish he would get a bump in shields so that Vex Armor can get its full charge on losing shields at base without having to resort to Vigor to get just enough for it.

54 minutes ago, Perekta said:

If he doesn't get a rework this prime is just gonna collect dust in my arsenal. I love Chroma thematically but his gameplay is real stale.

Yeah everything looks great but I agree...very disappointed he didnt get a rework. Wasnt it a few streams back where they said NYX was getting another rework and everyone was like...why? It stinks when frames you like get no love...or half arsed reworks.

4 hours ago, Archwizard said:

Should we expect a Chroma Rework/Update to come with this?

The element-swapping mechanic is only useful for Elemental Ward, and still can't be changed on the fly despite Steve's previous declarations.
His first ability offers little utility due to its tiny effect area and focus on Status, and has poor damage-scaling even with Vex Armor.
His fourth ability's only useful function is CC, which is unpredictable after the initial summon due to its randomized AI.
And Chroma functionally has no passive whatsoever, since the element-swap is a part of his abilities.

Agreed. If we could change his 1 ability to element swap instead of the borderline useless aoe ability it is now, that would be super useful. It could even be simplified to just change Chroma's energy color in order to change his element, using the existing mechanic that we have in the Arsenal, then we could pick up to four energy colors in the arsenal to swap between with his 1 ability. We could do stuff like run electric/fire at lower levels on endless, then switch to ice once the mission ramps up, or run a powerful weapon with a long reload time to abuse the speed increase of toxic chroma without having to sacrifice the ice chroma survivability for an entire mission.

2 hours ago, Kalvorax said:

tbh, after seeing the POSSIBLE stats of chroma prime (come on , its not hard to know that it happens EVERY time a new prime is coming soon)....i kinda wish he would get a bump in shields so that Vex Armor can get its full charge on losing shields at base without having to resort to Vigor to get just enough for it.

Since the ability became refreshable this has become unnecessary, just have to maintain the buff and even if you lose it its not hard to lose the amount of shields required.

Unless you forget to recast every single time, in which case I would try to remember that it's on a timer and recast like 5 - 10s before it runs out.

5 hours ago, NecromancerX69 said:

Can I trade my Limbo Prime Accessory set for Prime Chroma Accessory set?

(This is a joke, even if I wanted I am sure it's not possible).

Yes, this is how disappointed I was with Limbo Prime Accessories ( I love my Limbo ), we could had something like Chroma Accessories instead of that awful cape & sygil.

Why did you buy it then...?

Wow! Im gald to see those new things already! Look cool! Thank you. ...and im a bit disappointed...a few days ago I bought the Revenant shoulder plate set for my Rhino...now there is a new Imugi Prime Armor what would looks much better on it, then revenant 😢 Now i have to collect som P to get that as well

Archived